Perpetual grow new millenium nutes: critical mass grow journal

Anybody want to give me some advice on whether or not to take these larger fan leaves off??

1 Like

If big fans are blocking light or they are laying on other leaves and are disrupting air flow tie them down or pluck them. Personally I would veg them at least 6 weeks if you have the room

2 Likes

I’d go ahead and pluck a few of those big boy fan leaves off your plants @thatoneguy. I’m sure there’s some lower lateral branches down there looking for light. I’d only remove a couple at a time from each plant, so as not to stress your plants. I try to go easy on my plant’s, unless I know their genetics are strong and stable.
:v:

3 Likes

So this is after defoliation a few days ago and they loved it!! Going to be cutting clones off my mothers (same age) and putting the girls into bloom next weekend which will be the end of week 4 veg

4 Likes

Got my clones cut today fingers crossed everything goes well

4 Likes

I crossed my toe fingers too!!!

3 Likes

So far they’re not wilted and dead so I guess that’s a good sign lol

I’m working on defoliating the girls a little going to bloom next weekend. Should I wait until transplant to defoliate the last time or do it now?

2 Likes

4 Likes

I would transplant your plants 1st then do your defoliation after your plants settle in to their new pots @thatoneguy.

3 Likes

Thanks I wasn’t expecting these girl to be so dam bushy lol. They’re doin great and are taking 150% strength on the nutes

3 Likes

Everything is going well these girls really reacted to stronger nutes and carbs. Less than a week from these girls going under my 1150w raptor hoods to bloom :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: is this good for a first grow?

5 Likes

So these girls are just days away from going into bloom. I plan on transplanting to the 20L pots then giving them a couple days to recover before defoliating and sticking them under the Raptors.

How much would y’all defoliate on these girls? Take everything off the bottom in almost a lollipop effect or super crop a little and let the light flood in?

Pics of veg crop and the bloom area of my grow

4 Likes

I’d wait until it starts throwing pistils then defoliate to expose your cola sites imo

3 Likes

I also wait till after 2 weeks of preflower as to not stress it and so it doesn’t spend energy on healing and trying to grow those leaves back

4 Likes

So I transplanted into the larger 20L pots today and everything went great. The girls were barely stressed and and recovering in the veg tent for a couple days. Once they get acclimated to the new pots I’ll put them under my hps bloom lights Monday morning

Opinions on root strength? Any critique is welcomed

6 Likes

Looks pretty awesome great job

3 Likes

Thanks bud I’ve been looking forward to transplant and can’t wait to put em in bloom Monday

2 Likes

Clones also coming along finally

4 Likes

Crazy roots! Looks great

2 Likes

Man you are killing it for a first grow! Good work and keep it up :+1:

9 Likes