pH tap water only ! Super Soil Grow

The thinking here is I have a male elmers glue.

another shot

The other two 100% female

The two on the right, front and back are females, front left is a male (EG)
and back left is strawberry cheese.
Just turned these to 12/12
two elmers glue in here don’t know if male or female yet, and a mac daddy on back rt.

and last but not least, we have 2 peyote wifi’s and a cheese from seedsmn.

peyote

cheese

they are recoving nicely from the radical lst ing I am doing to them.

18/6 for these girls.
Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend ! @missiles @doobienoobie @imSICKkid @merlin44 @Hemp_Nature
@tdubwilly @BudBrother @Jess @deusoboy420 @davesnothere @covertgrower @organicgrower4m @Ladithief @pomeroymc @mrcrabs @justgrowin @hoppiefrog @Bogleg @growersnetwork brothers and sisters.

11 Likes

Hell yeah loving it definitely looking super happy and green I been wondering about that peyote from seedsman but have a ton of strains to run first lol but excited to see how they do for ya love seeing the multi strain runs I been doing the same looking for that perfect deusoboy420 strain and still havent found it yet but not for lack of trying haha soon enough tho but yeah update pics lookin GOOD keep at it will be looking forward to the next update

4 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that, the peyotes been looking , the free cheese seeds are looking weak at the moment but things can change fast, you don’t see roots growing and you think the plants not growing !

4 Likes

Good job, everything is beautiful!

3 Likes

@evilnerdybirdy Here is my grow over here, I know you want to learn hydro , but doesn’t hurt to learn about soil also !

6 Likes

These are 2 weeks of flower in this tent. @missiles @tdubwilly @hoppiefrog @Jess @deusoboy420 @treedawg @BudBrother @davesnothere @evilnerdybirdy @covertgrower @imSICKkid @Ladithief

13 Likes

Looking good ,love the color and big leaves for sure;)

3 Likes

took a few pics of 2 week flower tent.
@purpngold74 @mrcrabs @merlin44 @organicgrower4m @pomeroymc @txcanna @victorw @xgx13xgx

14 Likes

Love the way the buds are stacking gonna be done fat colas! Lovin how green they are definitely happy plants keep it up!!! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Dude sweet vertical trellis I might have to try that

5 Likes

Very nice healthy plants

3 Likes

Cool plants. Thanks for tagging me, I really enjoy following you experiment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your welcome, really when you mix your soil together with all your organic amendments, in your mind you are thinking am I mixing it right, is your base soil okay thru veg? … Well I am going to see how good this stuff is for flower !

4 Likes

The right soil and right amendments carry you alpha to omega… beginning to end… I have changed nothing in mine… I am just adjusting the fulvic acid to see how much can go in a tea with no negative affects…

7 Likes

They look great!

5 Likes

Plants are looking happy and healthy! Verrrry nice👌 Will you be adding a second Scrog at any point??

3 Likes

I do plan on another net if needed, ( I sure hope ) right now just letting them grow vertical

2 Likes

Very nice! What strains do you have going in that flower tent?

3 Likes

There are 3 elmers glue and one strawberry cake in that one. I have all my plants on 12/12 now, 10 of them and looks like I was wrong, no males. I have a cheese growing, and 2 peyote wi fi’s also. I might stick 2 other plants in there, going to evaluate it in the morning. I have to free up a tent and start 4 seeds, going to grow a glueberry, cali dream, another mac daddy and a peyote gorilla next. thanks for watching !

5 Likes

they or looking great good job

1 Like