Pistols look burnt on a couple of buds!

Vey impressive, a lot more amber than I have on mine, do you also not turn off the fan before you put your phone up to a jewler’s loop for increased magnification??. What could be more satisfying than seeing a spidermite getting eaten?

5 Likes

OH SNAP… @pptrsha1 … LMFAO. Oh no he didn’t !!! Squidy for the bomb drop!! You are my new bestie !! That was awesome!!

4 Likes

i just ran to check on my fan. pointed the wrong way from my plants that are drying. i hope the wall enjoyed it. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not the best pics got shkey hands but here goes

Ps. Not sure why but can’t reply on most posts Evan some that are topics I have made but thanks for the replys and all the other topics keep up the good work all looking good.

6 Likes

I’m sold! Just ordered one!

3 Likes

Oh, man. I did the very same thing this weekend. On low, it’s really hard to tell which way it’s pointed sometimes! Ha.

3 Likes

This is the same one from a week ago that I said 3 or 4 weeks on?? If so then I think I was in the ballpark. You went with the scope & Your on the 60X setting? Looks maybe like 30X? But I will say this… you are definitely checking the right spots. Stay away from scoping sugar leafs from the looks of it you prolly already know this. They have fattened up nicely I think. It’s always a treat to see them pack on the pounds … like literally. Good stuff :+1:

3 Likes

Got a 60x magnifying glass but that’s just with camera on phone zoomed right in and yes @LoCoRocK you were deffo in right ball park, and only learnt where to look from you guys.

And @1sttimegrower been reading your full journal and wow your progressed quick and I’m leaning alot from you to keep it up guys.

So many things to lean and all in one place love this site!

4 Likes

Everytime I read hat about fan I can’t stop laughing " I hope the wall enjoyed it" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

You want to laugh for a while go read her thread. It’s quite a ride…

3 Likes

I’ve read it from start to finish over past couple of days and yeah there’s some funny stuff on it I was almost crying lol :joy:

3 Likes

Bad pics can’t keep stead with phone this is through jewels magnifying glass so much better without phone sorry for bad pics.

Still all clear @LoCoRocK you where right for sure I’d say about 2 weeks left now.

5 Likes

Rubber band it to your phone over the camera… don’t let Hap read this. He’ll come up with some better idea surely… maybe super glue it to it… LMAO check out my new I phone 20 with MAX zoom … LoL

4 Likes

Iphones are the way forward but until mine is fixed its a Samsung :unamused: and that is a really good way thanks loco and she’s starting to really smell I know it’s getting closer can’t wait to start flushing

5 Likes

Oh I’m Android too man. I had IPhones at my old job… went from a 4 to a 6 at that place when they first came out. I use to do work for apple too and set up new displays for new phone releases. Back then ppl would wait like 6 hours before opening launch date. That was just silly.

4 Likes

First of all I want to thank everyone on here Evan if I havnt spoke to you I’ve read your comments or topics and it’s 100% helped, before I always got told wait for the pistills to be 50/50 well how wrong would I of been with that, I wouldt of had weed at that point so the tricombs are starting to get Amber.

So thank you for the knowledge I’m learning so much.

Time frames where perfect guys @happilyretired @LoCoRocK @PreyBird1 and anyone else I’ve forgot.
Happy growing guys

9 Likes

Great question!! I wanted to pull out my last tomato plant yesterday, but those poor flying marbles are all over my remaining blossoms. I just couldn’t bring myself to take the food off their plates. Lol!

4 Likes

Flushing her and have been past 4 days showing signs of nutient burn is this normal, in my head it’s the build up is this right and is it normal.

Thanks L-rock

3 Likes

Havnt weighed it yet bud this is one good yield off one plant deffo couple of ounce supposed to be white widow was a bag seed.

3 Likes

4.7 oz off one plant all dried and was a indoor grow. and it’s deffo a couch lock for sure, really creeps up on you.

Thanks for all the help and this has to be the best forum I’ve ever been on you’ve all taught me something and have made me want to learn more about the science of growing.

6 Likes