Place your bets

I have a couple young plants out back that are being stubborn as far as revealing their sex. What do you guys think, place your bets :stuck_out_tongue:
They’re just literally random seeds I got in a bag from a friend of a friend. The weed was incredibly purple is all I remember.

Also out there making a 3rd appearance in my grow logs is a hash god clone

5 Likes

And I don’t know if it rained or was just heavy fog but everything is wet this morning. I live less than a mile from the ocean :ocean:

1 Like

I’ll go first. I think they’re both males that will get scrapped. I’ve got 2 blue dream clones that I’d rather just throw out there… not enough room in the tent.

3 Likes

patience. if they are male it wont be a secret. it is just nerve wracking waiting

2 Likes

@PreyBird1

2 Likes

Damn hard to say! 1 male for sure. But i swear the others a girl. Ive been tricked before by the sneaky plants.

2 Likes

I would say male, sativa dominant.

1 Like

What are the odds in this room lol???

Need a new pair of shoes. Lol

3 Likes

Game over. Lol. Both plants started to show their hands today. Really had to inspect for awhile up close but they’re both males. :skull_and_crossbones:

Chopped em both.

2 Likes

Looks like I’m doing outdoor blue dream plants now for the summer. :sunglasses:

Along with the hash god clone

2 Likes

The ones a male, but I think the others a fem.

2 Likes

I hope they are both females U never know but lets hope

1 Like

Ah thanks my man but they’re already chopped. Both started to show their balls haha. It’s ok they were just some unknown genetics from a bag seed. I’ve had to chop 3 males this year already.

1 Like