Plant in flushing period

some branches snapped not completely taped up will this stress her still clear trichomes

4 Likes

I dont go by trichomes but from my understanding your not done but by the wsy i do it and according to your picture they look overdone but i would actually half to be around the plant. As far as snapped branches. Of course their will be stress but it will make it but it depends on how much they snapped if they will make it or not. I cant see the branches that are broken

2 Likes

Oh i see now. Is that the main stalk or some of the sides that are damaged?

2 Likes

the sides gave it some feed to see if that helps top looks ok but drying out bottom up

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

another plant looks healthier

2 Likes

A trick for broken stems and branches I learned is to put honey on the break and wrap it with a stretchy tape. I found that out the 1st time I tried to do LST.

5 Likes

Yes I always keep a roll of teflon tape nearby

3 Likes

Personally I would cut out the brown growth and toss them, though some may try to smoke them though, not me.
Next get rid of those drying yellow leaves, the plant is rejecting them, they are taking up energy from the healthy part of the plant. Lastly I would cut off those tiny buds growing on the bottom of the stalks, they will never develop correctly and are also taking up needed energy from the upper buds that look pretty good.
Good luck with your decision.

5 Likes

will cut that branch thanks for advice keep feeding yes

3 Likes

how long are you flushing ? Build-a-Soil has a great pod cast on flushing he got his information from Cannabis Business Times This is the most up to date “test” No flush - 1 week flush – 2 week flush
all scientific test on taste, aroma, ect It’s a MUST READ ------------ like to give 1 week flush some times and some times I let the plant dry out for 3-4 days then harvest (too really stress the S=== out of it)

4 Likes

starting giving some biobuzz feed dont think ready for flush trichomes still clear

3 Likes