I looked all over can’t find a thing on it
I’m going to pot some girls in pots and in the ground come spring
Can’t find anything on using LST for girls planted in the ground
Can’t believe it could hurt
Then again I have been surprised in the past
Also thinking of making some soil for girls in ground
Coco perilite worm castings over kill?

3 Likes

Well you can do it either way. Me I just dig a big assed hole, put the dirt to the side and then put in some coco, and Sphagnum moss to retain moisture better and then fill it with compost from my compost bins, and make a watering dam from the original dirt… grows the be-jabbers out of anything. And as far as LST, just drive some stakes into the ground and stretch your netting, but remember that they get a lot bigger outside in the real sun and air. I’ve had plants outside that if I had LST’ed them, I would have had to make the net 12’ x 12’ easy.

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time
Not getting the net part
What do you use net for outside
If you don’t mind sharing

HI @mafrank108

Coco perilite worm castings over kill?

Have a quick look for soil mixes on GN. That is a good start but cannabis needs more nutrients for good growth, also depending on what stage of growth you are in.

Netting for outdoors, you can also use wire ( we call it jackal or game fencing ) .

https://growershouse.com/trellis-netting

Shout if you have more questions.

2 Likes

Look up a super soul mix for putting in the ground. It will benefit you and your plants.
There are many recipes on You-tube. Soil is a very important base. Depending on where you live and soil type. Will dictate what you will need.
I am an outside, in the ground grower. My plants get over 9ft tall.

3 Likes

Outside scrogging basicly

We are a netting manufacturer that sells our trellis netting all over the world, and we also want to hear from growers to continuously improve our products.
Find us at: https://pnbos.com/
Best Soft Mesh Nylon Trellis Netting for Small Gardens - YouTube

1 Like

Wanna here for a fustrated grower, here it is. Make one designed for a 5x5 foot tent, not one designed for a 3x3 foot tent and then say streach to fit. the sides wind up 2 feet from the sides of the tent in the middle. That’s my request. Make one specifically for a 5x5 and ship it to me I will review it for you. lol

I’m talking about the 1/4" diameter elastic netting.

Marty

3 Likes