Plant revegged what to do?

Skywalker (Clone) was in flower for a few months now, but the heat and humidity put her back in veg. What should I do moving forward?

1 Like

I want to just say …grow it! But that was not enough characters. So here it goes. Grow it!

1 Like

Check out my thread on reveg. No in-site just pics.@ fith

If it revegged then it is getting to much day light if out side… there is nothing I can do to stop my outdoors from flowering now other than put them under the street lights…lol…

3 Likes

Bro that is Soo sick, if it reveg that means bigger plants so maybe you can look forward to bigger yeilds. I would super crop, and continue training. Maybe a little chiropractic treatment every month. Trim the leaves covering the buds so it gets more light, so you get more stems/branches. Trim all non green leaves so energy is directed to new growth. Don’t worry be happy :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry indoor or out… the picture had me thinking outdoor…

2 Likes

I just did that… I’m guessing switched from indoor to outdoor… I did that worked out well for a bit… It vegged but wouldn’t stop flowering at sametime only got light airy buds… Trichs were amber as fuck I chopped it… Drying and going into cure this weekend

Sense it revegged it’s now starting to herm what should I do I have four other females

kill it burn it or seed them…

1 Like

It’s up to you now… If you want to keep it isolate it.

1 Like

You definitely will get feminized seeds

1 Like

From any plants it pollinates

1 Like