Plz! help in flower and have some sort of issue

Hey guys this appeared overnight on my plants I’m not sure what happened

Thanks for posting this? @Hobbyist? Any ideas?

3 Likes

Hi leekills.
What are you feeding that little beauty?
Wondering if there is a nutrients issue.

Mudge

1 Like

Possible cal issue. Not a expert by any means but it looks similar to calcium deficiencies I have had.

3 Likes

Yeah I was thinking in my be potassium or calcium or both and maybe even a bit of nutrient burn

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

did you harden it off before putting outside… it is outside right… It looks like it…and welcome to the forum… I run living soil and teas so sorry I don’t get deficiencies or over doses…but that is my inclination… she might have got sun burnt… I have a a couple that slightly got burnt up and I had them gently getting use to the sun for a week or more… White Runtz was the hardest hit… but she’s a pussy in my eyes…lol… great strain so I just put her in a more shaded area…

3 Likes

Okay so it could be sun burn like you said I just recently started moving them into the sun thru out the day beacuse were I have them they only get sunlight about half the day and I’m buding right now and its going very slow so I stated feeding that nutrient and started moving them in direct sunlight though out the day a day they have been an outside grow from the start oh and the leafs are kind curling

They should be fine if they were babied and were started outdoors…others will be along to assist… @PreyBird1 @oldguy

Its seems like its a sun burn or maybe the leaf was wet under the stomas and the sun dried them out. If there is not enought water for the leaves to transpire and they hit high heat this can happen also ive done it. Just keep an eye on there newer growth.

2 Likes

i Have seen that before and it’s aiming to do with the ratio of magnesium and calcium intake get you some worm castings and make a worm tea, drinch your medium and get some epsom salt and some calcium pills close to organic as possible if you cannot find, warm up enough water to dissolve the epsom salt and the calcium pills ( get a gel type pill and cut it open and mix it very well. %100 calcium nothing else’s and do a foliage spray and put the rest in the medium with the worm castings use some humic and fulvic acid with it. That will get you back on track that leaf will turn crisp in the dark spot and fall off but your plant will be ok. Hope that helps

3 Likes

Thank you all for all the advice so far

1 Like

3 ml calmag (to a gal of water)

1 Like

Will this work ?

2 Likes

Does that symptom may sometimes happens after a few days of the transplanting process?

Yes @leekills419, that will work. Advanced Nutrients is a good product line.

3 Likes

@leekills419 From what I have read Calcium deficiency generally affects the newer growth while Magnesium deficiency affects older growth, both of these tend to appear over a certain period of time and with tale-tale changes to the physical appearance and texture of the plant leaves, so if this has happened over a matter of hours then it’s definitely a shock from sudden change in surroundings, too much sun, wind, temperature fluctuations. A little boost of cal-mag won’t hurt anyone, but unfortunately the damage to leaves is not reversible. Best thing to do in future is slowly but surely acclimatize the plants to the new conditions as @Ladithief has mentioned. If things get progressively worse then return the plant indoors, flush, and take a look at the roots. Root rot can be a nasty thing with a deficiency. Best of luck!

I am also no scientist but have had my fair share of failures, sometimes it’s the best way to learn.

6 Likes