PPM Samples - Grow your plants with out contamination

Hey Guys!

My name is Stephanie Wilson, I am the Operations Manager for Plant Cell Technology (PCT). We manufacture the most effective anti-microbial product called Plant Preservative Mixture ( PPM ), which effectively reduces contamination, kills bacteria and fungi cells, prevents germination of spores, and in higher concentrations, can eliminate endogenous contamination in plant tissue culture.

I know this is the first time I am reaching out to you and so my only hope is to provide you and your team with free samples to your lab so you can see for yourself how effective PPM is in eliminating contamination.

Some key advantages of PPM are:

• PPM is cost-effective ingredient (cheaper than antibiotics)

• PPM can be used as a pre-treatment for new seeds or tissue cleanup

• PPM is heat stable and can be autoclaved with media

If you send me a shipping address, we can have a free sample sent out tomorrow.

Send a comment or email - swilson@plantcelltechnology.com for samples to be sent your way!

9 Likes

@swilson2992 Can you ship to Canada and the US? Or any other places, we’re from all over the world so people will most likely ask so not to waste anyones time.
Thanks!!

4 Likes

@swilson2992 Sounds like a great product… My question is if I use mycorrhizae which is a beneficial fungus… how will that affect that scenario?

6 Likes

Will you send samples to South Africa?
Myself @docdre, Moderator @chrisj and a other member @rbenjameni are from sunny SA.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Hi @swilson2992 , just curious are you just looking for commercial growers to test for you? We have many great home growers that could test your product if that was something you are interested in seeing :blush:

6 Likes

Hey there! - yes we ship worldwide!

2 Likes

Absolutely we can!

4 Likes

We are looking for anyone looking to test out our product! We’d LOVE it if you would send us videos or photos of the plants you test it on and what your findings are! If you send us some content I can send you a 15% off coupon for our store - we provide PPM, Agar, Flasks, and soon Tissue Culture containers as well.

5 Likes

Thank you for the question! Unfortunately I am not sure. However I will ask our scientist, and let you know!

4 Likes

That is Awesome News.
I will send you my details :+1:

4 Likes

Hello @swilson2992 and let me thank you for your generous offer! That’s really nice of you to open it to all countries and I think it should be mentioned! :nerd_face:

And also, Welcome to GN, that’s one of the great introduction post I’ve seen in a while :smile: As you may have already noticed, you’ll find plenty of eager growers willing to help here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a great day and Happy growing!

5 Likes

That was so nice! Thank you! :smiley:
I’m so glad. if there is a product you are looking for let me know - we may just be able to find or create it!

5 Likes

Organic bloom boosters are very overpriced but very important imo, I love greenfuse bloombooster but it’s hard to get now. Bio boost by Canna is great too,if you were able to make something of equal quality you would do well IMHO :wink:

6 Likes

@swilson2992 Thanks for the quick email and shipping.

Can’t wait to try it out this next run

Cheers

Packee

5 Likes

I’ll talk to the powers at be and see what we can come up with!

4 Likes

And then would Growers Network be the official testing site for the new product?

4 Likes

Hopefully!

5 Likes

Can you give some more details on this product, is it an oxidizer?
It is stable in an autoclave, so it continues to be effective post processing?
That would be useful to add it to media, to further improve the chances of a clean tissue culture. Is it a powder or liquid?

3 Likes

https://www.plantcelltechnology.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwp-X0BRAFEiwAheRui6NnHK-t4c9Y0_RuojTIarOOZUki-v4cha8I2usbeGB2_yz2ibxWohoCZgMQAvD_BwE

I believe this is the site I’ve been researching

4 Likes

Yep that’s us!

5 Likes