Pray for Preybird

@scotty17 thanks for the update, what good news. Keep fightin @preybird1you got this brother. Hope you are doing OK as well Mrs.Preybird were all here for you! :green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

@scotty17 Thank you for the current update! That’s definitely great news! @PreyBird1 wish you a speedy recovery man!

2 Likes

Unreal… wow.

Praying for a full recovery :pray:t2: :pensive:

2 Likes

Does he keep a grow diary?

2 Likes

So I just have a bit of clean up to do now… so has anyone found the nute mix equation…

2 Likes

Runts oct 19th. heavy feeder. Im getting away with lots more nutrients than most. Im at 550ppm and i can get a feeding in every 12 hours 5-6 days a week.
Im doing 2.5 grams of base nutrients and 2.5 grams of grow nutrients with the dakine420 line. And im using roots organics surge at 10ml and 4 drops of superthrive per 1 gallon of water. Followed by a misting of water and a folier seaweed every 2 days. I also continue roots organics surge full term. Complete life cycle.

5 Likes

You think it’s this one?

2 Likes

I am outdoor with a white runtz… it’s a pussy out there… but I am living soil… he always said they are more meant for indoor…lol…so I would go once at half and pay attention…then go up 2-3 days later… is there someone on site that knows his shit or can pay attention daily for a week…

4 Likes

so if the runtz and white are the same I would say go for it…doing nothing is not an option…

3 Likes

smoking this one for you @PreyBird1 brother. Here’s to a speedy recovery my man. And @scotty17 thanks for keeping us all in the loop. Also @scotty17 how are you holding up?

11 Likes

Got his feed ratio down now so I’ve given all info to the substitute caregiver for his garden… ipm regiment everything… all the pieces are in place now thanks to @oso and all of you

As far as his update vitals are still steady but his lungs started bleeding again has many tears in them from impact… may need back and neck surgeries but they won’t know till he is able to move… this fucking sucks I want the assholes head who did this to him but thats probably wrong of me to say but the way I feel… prey has become a true brother to me… I talk to him more than my wife lol… its weird not being able to shoot the shit talk about our day and the bullshit we deal with at work or what dumb fuck customers he had and what not… I miss him

13 Likes

I fucking love every single one of you… this group is amazing… talented growers… genuine… and just flat out great people!!! Thanks everyone for your support

14 Likes

He truly has become a mentor and friend to me if I’m not on for a few days he messages me to see if I’m ok just a wonderful stand up guy it’s just not the same without him here. And scotty thanx for all your doing bro

7 Likes

A bean package arrived today I just wanted to say thank you to derek on behalf of my honey. And again I’m very humbled by everyones words about my husband thank you all so much. And @scotty17 I’m sure your somewhere in his head right now because he talks to you more than me also lol

19 Likes

@PreyBird1 Thanks Mrs prey you are the best and you are now going to see the joys of growing lol… its tedious at times but you will love it :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

13 Likes

Never met you MRs. Preybird… but damn your hubby is a stand up guy and I wish the best…

8 Likes

I feel like he’s a big bro i never had. This messed me up. I am still crying everytime I think about this. I hope your doing ok. Can we do anything to help you?

4 Likes

Stay strong bro…grow the shit out of his genetics… preybird farms will win cannabis cup one day with the right strain mark my words… and we all…be apart of it

10 Likes

Newer member here but been ridin over 45 years. Sure wish I was close enough to help out with the every day things and whatevers needed. Ongoing prayers for Mr. and Mrs. Preybird and all friends and family. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Yea man preybird a good dude you don’t get all this love without it being real. I hope everything works out i have a feeling it will. Hang in there too mrs preybird your a strong lady taking care of him in this situation. I know He will be ok with your care .

8 Likes