Pray for Preybird

Praying for you bro!!! Can’t wait til your back on your feet man!:heart:

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 had his first surgery went well everyone… on his arm… still need to do another arm

16 Likes

Positive will always beat negative… world is fucked up right now… wherever you are whoever you are always stay positive… good beats evil… always strive for better

9 Likes

Thank you @scotty17 glad to here things are progressing…

4 Likes

Fuck!!! I’ve missed a few days and come back to this? Fuck 2020!!

You got this @PreyBird1. I mean you can damn near do everything else. Thoughts and prayers from your lone star family.

Thank you @scotty17 for keeping us up to date.

4 Likes

Appreciate the updates big time! Thank you for that.:+1::100:

4 Likes

Praying for you Prey! @PreyBird1 Never met you man but you seem like a super cool dude and very knowledgeable. Hope you get back on your feet soon!

5 Likes

Glad to hear @scotty17 thanks for the update. And you got this @PreyBird1 stay strong.

6 Likes

@preybird! My fam and I r rooting for u!! Get better soon bruh!!!

4 Likes

Wishing a speedy recovery!!

3 Likes

He stays in my prayers every day :heart:. Get better soon @PreyBird1, we all miss you terribly and hope you have a quick and easy recovery. Sending all the love your way.

4 Likes

Damn @PreyBird1! Praying hard for you bro!! Keep fighting!! Wish you quick regeneration just the like the plants we love to grow!!! Thanks for the updates @scotty17.

6 Likes

Forever in my thoughts n spiritual up bringings he will be. Sometimes slow is good. Speedy recoveries may not always be the best in some cases. I pray a healing and guiding hand is laid upon him and all that is will be. Rest easy my friend. Take ur time if that’s what needed bruh.

4 Likes

Never spend that time unhappy. Be happy for life. Be happy for every second u breathe. Tomorrows not guaranteed. Do what makes YOU happy. Bring more love to everything u do. Bring love to work. Even if u dont like it. Bring love to ur home. Even if it’s a waste. Bring love to ur family. Even if they r shitty people. Bring love wherever u go. Learn to love the small things. Grab life by the horns and make it understand…ur here til the end and refuse to accept the hate, fear, loath, and any other negative feeling the world shoves at u. Stop wasting time and ur life!!

Dude I fricken loved this. Made me cry honestly. Fight @preybird!! FIGHT!!!

8 Likes

What hospital is he in?

1 Like

Hello Mrs. Preybird, please give your boy some love for me… Im thankful he has someone wonderful looking after him… Much Love
Please tell him… when hes in the mood or bored , that the 4 beans he sent me were ALL Girls !
You have a very kind and generous husband
In all reality Im a complete stranger lol
BUT I still LOVE ! Hang in there, I can only imagine how hard all of this is on you… sending you BOTH love and strength

3 Likes

Well fuckme that was supposed to be private !
Gimme a call, anyone, everyone… lol
ALL 4 BEANS ARE GIRLS !
I Love all You Rejects

5 Likes

We all air a soft side on this thread…lol…

5 Likes

Where can we send him flowers? Anyone know Hospital and room #

1 Like