PremiumBudz first grow

Ok so here it is, started my first grow officially a few days ago. Now on the setup let me start off with I know it’s not ideal but there is a reason, I’m doing a setup this way first then going to do a grow with a legit setup. I’m doing this to prove to someone that the setup makes a big difference! So please bare with me on that part lol. Anywho here is the information on my first grow.

Strain: Speed+Auto from seedsman
Media: Mother Nature 70/30 coco & perilite RHP certified
Pots: 247Grow 5 gal pots
Water: Tap (left out for 24 hrs to allow chlorine gas burn off than pH’d to 6.1
Light: Mars Hydro TS1000
Area: Bedroom Closet
Thermometer/Hydromometer: came with lights
Nutes: Advanced Nutrients Micro, Heow and Bloom
Germination Method: Cup of warm water and paper towel combined
Total Cost: Under $200

On 14 Jan 2020 I dropped my beans into a glass of warm water and then stuck them up in the dark cardboard.

On 16 Jan 2020 I received my some from Amazon (light, pots, etc.)

On 17 Jan 2020 I still had no taproots on my beans but they started to crack open so I moved them to the wet paper towel, then into a ziplock and back to the dark cupboard. I then place my media into the pots and started getting them ready.

On Jan 18, 2020 @ 1010am my beans had nice taproots and I planted them 1/2" deep into my media. Then watered with 60ml each pot. I then went and got clear solo cups and sprayed the inside of the cups and placed them directly over top of the seed site in Hope’s to raise the temperature and humidity even more in the room.

Now that your all caught up lol feel free to jump along for the ride and adventure.

16 Likes

@Duesoboy420
@CoyoteCody
@hoppiefrog

6 Likes

@deusoboy420

4 Likes

@xgx13xgx
I think that’s right lol

4 Likes

Yup that right;)

2 Likes

Awesome lol , thank you !!!

2 Likes

@oldguy come join the party :wink:

6 Likes

Np anytime:)

4 Likes

Cant wait for my babies to start growing so I can start posting photos of em lol!

7 Likes

Thanks to all watching and following my grow, this is my mommy time and therapy in a sense lol. With that being said I am a bit of a wild one so I will apologize for my inappropriate comments ahead of time LMFAO!

11 Likes

No apologies needed, just be urself always;)

7 Likes

Hahahaha myself gets me into trouble sometimes LMAO. But it sure is fun!!!

9 Likes

Set to watching can already tell this is gonna be the wild side of growers network haha :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::wink::ok_hand::ok_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

9 Likes

I found it :+1::vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

@hoppiefrog. Thanks brother. Found it.
And who doesn’t like a good party. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Good luck with this grow @premiumbudzblnd.
You’ve got a lot of good folks here in your corner. Watching for sure. :wink::+1::v:

8 Likes

@docdre come on In Brother

6 Likes

Can I play with you too? :smiley: :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face:
I promise I’ll behave for at least … 18 minutes! :rofl:
And, good job with your babies @premiumbudzblnd. Also, don’t forget, you don’t need to PH your water when using Advanced Nutrients :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Absolutely with the ph perfect just make sure it says ph perfect on the bottle their jungle juice line is NOT ph perfect lol

6 Likes

Thank you all

3 Likes

What line of advanced nutrients MGB are you using the PH perfect, or jungle juice

4 Likes