PremiumBudz first grow

pH perfect

8 Likes

Its currently 74 and 53% humidity in there right meow

6 Likes

Any questions you have in regards to advanced nutrients I can answer I have spent literally 60 plus hours on the phone with andy and john who is their support people and my buddy ben is their representative for my area I use nothing but advanced nutrients and know everything lol

7 Likes

Ph perfect is what I use and it is tricky it days the ph will balance but what isnt stated is that if the extras are not apart of the ph perfect line the ph will be thrown off and you have to adjust

6 Likes

Better be careful, they might be lurking around……. :laughing:

The Spanish Inquisition!

6 Likes

Also a the gas off of chlorine by letting it sit doesn’t really work gassing off works to get rid of chlorine but not chloramine idk where u stay bit if ur in the USA chloramine is an extra chlorine chem that is used to kill bacteria and doesn’t gas of what I use is SEACHEM PRIME it’s to kill chlorine and chloramine in seconds I use it for my aquarium and a bottle is 20 bucks 1 cap is good for 50 gallons so u use drops and it goes forever I use it in my water before feeding and in my weekly water changes on my 75 gallon piranha tank and it has lasted me almost 2 years

6 Likes

Lol damn , good to see I have an expert with my nutes following my grow. Do you use it as the directions say or do u dilute it down alittle

5 Likes

Also do you start after the cotes open or wait til it has 3-5 sets of leafs

4 Likes

That is very useful to know

3 Likes

@premiumbudzblnd welcome to the fam! I usually start them early with light nutes, then up to my reg feedings when they have a set of leaves

Cheers,

Packee

8 Likes

Thank you glad to be in such good fun loving company

5 Likes

I rum the ph perfect grow micro bloom for my base nutes i start as soon as i get a set of true leaves develop i run a silica supplement cal mag and humbolts secrets golden tree for veg with once a week compost teas add in humbolts secrets flower stacker during flower i have to ph anyways due to using other additives but it helps the soil ph stay super stable ive been having ph drift issues with ff nutes on the auto sog will use up what i have outdoor this year and im done experimenting lol

6 Likes

Yea I want to try roots organic nites as well but if I’m satisfied with the results of advanced nutes than who knows will probably just stick with it. I will also have to pH because of the calimagic calmag

5 Likes

Half ml per liter till first true leaves then 1 ml till 2nd node then 2 ml at third node which is full strength

5 Likes

Awesome thank you

2 Likes

If u can get it get the voodoo piranha and tarantula amazing root expansion its expensive shit loli just ordered more nutes yesterday and with out the MGB it was over 300

5 Likes

Dang that’s alot in nutes lol but should be stocked up for a bit I suppose

3 Likes

Can you use just one or the other, or you have to use both?

3 Likes

There 3 different ones I use all 3but if only using 1 use voodoo

4 Likes

They are 150 for 1 liter of each so that was a half of my order yesterday lol

5 Likes