**Preybird Farms and Dakine420 GIVE AWAY CONTEST Growers network only**

Sure would be cool to meet a few people around here. Share some crazy stories. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 Plus I wish I had more time and places to grow. It’s all good I will be trying some of your strains someday whether the wife likes it or not. Lol. Do you have any recommendations for outdoor? so I can put them on my list.

5 Likes

Yesyesyesyes. Excited!!!

3 Likes

Durban Poison!

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 , BenJBlazen
Thanks for doing this, and for the chance.

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 put me in coach I’m ready to play.

4 Likes

Get your game on!

giphy-7-1

5 Likes

Yes @MrMonkey420 Durban Poison, but I’m looking for a strain of @PreyBird1 for my next summers grow

4 Likes

I have been growing monkey slaps, in a closet that while I was figuring out how to balance heat would sometimes get up to 91°.

They seem to have no issue with the heat whatsoever, rather they seem to have enjoyed it.

How hot is it where you live, how hot will it be in the range of time that will be your next grow?

Had to edit for grammar

5 Likes

I do this all the time mate :man_shrugging: As a non-native speaker with a grammar-nazi perfectionism problem I have no other option. It’s a tough life. :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile: :monkey:

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 chris66

2 Likes

Preybird 's Runtz for outside is spectacular!
Smoking Runtz is good in the morning. You get shit done! Lol So is , White Runtz × Galactic God!
I have the Monkey Slapz growing now!
This was the one I grew to see if i liked it to put outside !

YES i DID! So loved the relaxing buzz you get from the Monkey Slapz!
This is it outside, now!
Uploading: 20220704_175741.jpg…

8 Likes

Usually mid 90’s off an on and humid.

4 Likes

Thanks, it is on my list. :v:

5 Likes

That dark purple is stellar!!! :100:

6 Likes

Yep thats my girls…the mother i made the strain from was so purple! Im glad her offspring are almost exactly like her! Im going to make a cross with my Goji crasher!

7 Likes

How are you liking the growth of that Galactic God cross from @PreyBird1??? Im a current fan. Im about to do another run of white cav and the galactic god x white Runtz!!! Have to get my personal jars filled back up. Tastes so dam good! Im going through it too fast. Hahahaha

6 Likes

Now that sounds like a cross i have to put on my list! A lot of skunky phenos?

5 Likes

The Hash i made from it is so tasty!
I think Preybird Farms knows what he’s doing!
How ya doing @bullfrog420 ?

6 Likes

Here is what she looks like when shes flowering and she can be dark purple or lighter purple with a purple rimmed trichrome encrusted edges!.

7 Likes