**Preybird Farms and Dakine420 GIVE AWAY CONTEST Growers network only**

Hell yeah if you dont mind how are we entering? Anything special we will have to do? (: cheers man super nice of you.

7 Likes

No im gonna try and do a raffle or something.

14 Likes

Awesome man. Finally starting to wrap up first harvest. Thanks for all your help.

7 Likes

Im getting ready to drop some new strains. And im also running testing of F1’s I will have a free test seeds shortly but i dont want people hoarding my seeds. Theres gonna be rules.

10 Likes

Seems there is a lot of us not participating. I hope you have enough contestants hero. If you only have “a” name to pick out of the hat, well, that’s not much of a contest.

What would be cool is if you somehow get a few hundred. Then you could have a pick off round where you pick 8 names, and then those names duel it out to 2 names, and then one contestant stands victorious, hahahahaha.

tenor

7 Likes

New seed drop?! Say what. The mans back at it again. Look forward to seeing what the new stuff is. Cheers buddy this bong hits for you!

8 Likes

Bro i have my own merchandise and literally 10,000 seeds. And thats my stuff. I have a commercial side thats separate seeds and other things im doing. Im going to post another few strain journals shortly i aint greedy…

11 Likes

Not that you ever stopped. Did you get all 8 tents up and running and that dwc started?

6 Likes

Did you know i ship free seeds to people for fun! I pay for everything. I make my own products and my packaging and i make it happen. I spend probably 2-3 hundred a month on shipping and products. I have like 6 prizes and im gonna have to eat the shipping on all of it. I just shipped to tubular in NZ just because hes from new Zealand and because i am also from there. Just to be nice! Ganja Karma is a big deal for me!

14 Likes

Youre a good dude. It doesnt go unnoticed just the time youve given me and many others that didnt know their head from their ass as far as this plant goes. We all appreciate you free seeds/ merch or no free seeds etc. its all the same brother. Not many people are like that anymore. One love. Personally after hearing how you came up and the person you became you just get it. You werent handed nothing. Just nice to do that when you can and it honestly is good karma i strongly believe in that. Pay it forward when you can ive had people help me when i was down and i did the same for others when i can.

9 Likes

I haven messed with dwc because. I just reset everything and i have running only 2 whole nursey tents. But i have all my strains in there.
"Edit. Thanks man. Yeah i grew up poor and had to fight for everything i have. I get it. Im an orphan, i help all kinds of people. Thats why i really like @wow_arizona i send him free stuff just because of what he does! Thats a good man right there and @bullfrog420 another kick ass guy! I like to network with folks. Thats how i met all these wicked awesome people!

15 Likes

Must be a freaking jungle in there. Lol yeah ive been following along on his stuff. He seems very knowledgeable love his outdoor stuff. Very cool people here many i havent had the privilege to meet personslly yet but i have looked around at a lot of peoples journals here lots of good folks. When the site went down for that many days i was like fuck is that it… i found a home there the thought came across do i look into other fourms…? I ended up waiting it out. Glad to be able to get back in. Anyway i wonr keep you and let you enjoy your dinner and after work smoke sess etc. Hope all is well

7 Likes

Ill post instructions later today sorry. Yesterday got away from me as i was cutting down trees all day!

Hey @PreyBird1

Awesome for hanging on there with the technical issues, how do we get the ball rolling. I will send you a message, cause maybe we do boost this post via a mailer or something. THIS IS SPECIAL.

11 Likes

Am I grown up enough to grow some of Preybird’s genetics? I would LOVE to give it a shot for my next grow!

8 Likes

Send me a message tomorrow. I shoot ya some stuff anytime!

8 Likes

Got your message brother. Lets chat tomorrow. Im on GMT timezone. When you messaged my today it was 2:37 a.m. i get up at 5:30 and usually on the forum for 20 minutes before work at around 5:50am. Then im absent for up to 11hrs. Work is demanding so theres no time for phone stuff.

6 Likes

Yes and i unreservedly appreciate it SoOOO much thanks. Its been the gift of a lifetime for me brother.

RESPECT for the effort you put in and the ability to share it to the world.
And I am gonna set up a PayPal account cos I would love some of your farm mech.

7 Likes

Thanks. We try to give back.

7 Likes

giphy

Awful quiet here ATM

4 Likes

Yeah GN went down and fubar my idea! Thinking about a 4th of july giveaway but hell i dont know.

8 Likes