Preybird Farms GIVEAWAY *afficianados strains*

OK here we go again folks…GET READY…For My F4’s of the afficianados strains. I have made 3 strains into F4’s and im making a 4th strain shhhh. But this is the last Giveaway Before Halloween! And im allowing only 2 strains of the 3 to be chosen from. Also were doing 3 winners but only the first 2 winners will get the afficianados seeds picks. 3rd place gets something pretty Rare though but. its a surprise win and surprise strain. Not only do i breed my own seeds. But i also provide seed preservation services to other growers who cant do the work but have the genetics. So have seeds that have been remade that cant be found any longer and the 3rd prize winner is getting some regular photoperiod seeds. A little clue: the seeds of this plant are sacred and an old grower named soma created them??

RULES:
So if your entering to win heres how the entry works.
We build a name list. Then we use a random name picker app to generate winner’s.
To enter
You must @preybird1 or Me with your name here to enter and as i get more @'s names ill add you to the list. Were accepting names up until saturday night. And on oct 1st sunday 10-01-2022
I’ll announce the winners. And again folks this is all on me shipping an everything.
I have a special giveaway for Halloween so dont play around and miss it.
So here’s the meat of this give away sandwich.
Three strains up for grabs!!

1. White caviar F4
  2. 13th ghost F4
  3. Mystery strain?? But very cool.

** small RULE HERE no new accounts that have been created within a week are eligible to eneter** so that means no making new accounts to make another entry! These seeds are for my GN folks only. Ill be watching :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1. nacho151
  2. Fistninja
  3. budfarmer Budfarmer
  4. mothergoose Mothergoose
  5. cloudkandy
  6. jaxsonl5
  7. chris66
  8. bobette
  9. sdoyle
  10. papajerry
  11. thedreamer
  12. st0na
  13. HostileHippie420
  14. Dog_Fart1
  15. timmyboy
  16. MrMonkey420
  17. Slym3r
  18. sssportsmfg
  19. maz
  20. tubular
  21. chrisj
  22. Dforce
  23. pdxbudz
18 Likes

@PreyBird1 I’m in.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 :pray:

11 Likes

@preybird1 Woo hoo!

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 winner here!!

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 hell yeah bro. I’m down like a prom dress!

10 Likes

My guess is lavender og :slight_smile:

9 Likes

:man_shrugging:
200 (5)

11 Likes

Rip brother. One of the greatest actors in my eyes. Lol funny dude hehe just was for fun. Took a guess at it remember reading the article you sent me on that one

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 - is the 13th Ghost from your preservation run? Also plz count me in on your delicious sammie giveaway, kinda got the munchies over here :pray: danks for the chance :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Yes it is my friend!

9 Likes

Hell yeah, that male was beastly! How’s the smell and smoke? Sorry for all the q’s :pray:

10 Likes

She’s mainly indica. Reminds me of the 1990’s. Its a classic kush kinda taste. Hard to put your finger on it but its a flavor you’ve had before and once you taste it you remeber it. Its very stoney and pretty sedative like.

13 Likes

I’m sure the Ghost OG Leo used is :fire::fire::fire: AF! Had to look up Creme Brulee and yeah that’s a master mix. I’ve read Ghost can give off either pine, classic earthy lemon, or fuel/earth/funk phenos. Just ran a Snow-G auto (SFV OG hybrid) that’s very lemon cleaner.

Good luck everyone, the lucky winners are getting some gems handed to them! :v::green_heart:

11 Likes

@PreyBird1. Thanks, I’ll try again.

12 Likes

@PreyBird1 Yeah Buddy, count me in.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 , Count me in please.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 please count me in!
Those sound amazing.
Ooo and mysterious!
Thank you! :green_heart::v:

11 Likes