Preybird Farms Grow (Monkey in a Bucket)

LOL, not bad for someone who didn’t believe in foliars !

LOL, you’re an ANIMAL !

12 Likes

They look astounding brother man!! I can only imagine how it all smells!

12 Likes

Well actually, kind of like a mixed Berry Jam explosion, clean up Aisle 6.
MonkeySlapz / CherryBangBang / BahamaBerry.
Thanks bud.

11 Likes

They look great @nacho151 and @Dog_Fart1!

10 Likes

Day 79 from seed, Day 1 of flower.
Monkey Slapz.

PreyBird Surprise.

14 Likes

Perfectly heathy and happy as always…

10 Likes

your plants look beautiful! Look at all those 7 fans :star_struck:

10 Likes

Purple stems! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

She has 7 fans and many more :laughing:

10 Likes

The fans…never leaf :leaves:

9 Likes

I go crazy :crazy_face: for the purple :purple_heart: I’m falling in love even with her vegging. I’ve been taking notes watching and following along Monkey Slapz grows. Can’t wait to grow her next and scrog her. Am very excited for this. We all love the flowering stage but i dont get to see her for 12hrs and most the training as she stretches takes time. I like getting my hands dirty lol

8 Likes

I have a new environment this grow, I am really happy with this grow. I’m interested in seeing what issues I have in the flower stage. I have been letting the temps get down to between 17 to 18 degrees Celsius during lights out to bring out the purple.

11 Likes

That should do it if its in the gens!..all three of mine, one of which is MS, are showing at 29 days at 59-60 nighttime / 73-75 daytime.

10 Likes

Mine have been at 63 to 65 nighttime / 73 to 76 daytime. I’m really liking how they are doing! I am liking everything about these @PreyBird1 genetics!

11 Likes

Im happy you are enjoying them. I really like them also and im always teying to make these better. I am always running my genetics.

11 Likes

I bet you get no issues :smirk: bro in flower.
The only issues i have in :blossom: flower is the smell and frost i cant help but touch her pistils. I’m going to stop this habit. They say gaba powder helps with terps as well. I’m just leaving mine now to bulk up ive did enough deffolling for now. I try to do bud training but there is too many buds to train lol

7 Likes

That’s a great problem to have too many buds lol
I gotta get me some just to have for later . Looking good from my chair .
Thanks for sharing

9 Likes

Yesterday hit the Monkey Slapz with Humic Acid. It grew 6
inches overnight.

11 Likes

Im excited for you. Really looking forward to the finish. Great job. @nacho151

8 Likes

nice plant :slight_smile: super green

all the best and grow big

Dequilo

8 Likes