Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

I hear that Prey, I used the bags one time, then saw how they were restricting the roots so won’t use them again. I actually use cups that are slightly bigger than standard dixie cups. I use 20 oz Chicken liver containers lol…yes I like chicken livers lol…

Marty

13 Likes

Well that’s good to know (the two foot thing). I don’t even at this point have a T-5 fixture and my little Durolux two footer is still chugging along. I might change if it every dies.

Thanks
Marty

12 Likes

Heres the king kong x Runtz x Lsd.

The baby freaks!

17 Likes

Baby freaks, baby freaks… badum badum dum dum. Baby freaks.

13 Likes

Looking good @PreyBird1! Can’t wait to grow a couple Freaks in the Spring.

14 Likes

For sure! This one will give you 15% off anything in the store, excluding “Killer Price” items, which are low margin items or items where the manufacturer doesn’t allow discounts. The coupon code is: GrowNet

@chrisj
@PreyBird1
@happilyretired

17 Likes

Thank you @Slym3r … and of course, Thank you to Nate!

You da Man!

14 Likes

Glad to help. Nates a pretty awesome guy.

14 Likes

Yes he is. And im glad we can get a forum discount.

15 Likes

Damn bro you got a kong lsd runtz mix! Woah interested

12 Likes

Yeah man when i did the king kong preservation. I also added a few of my prized female clones and made this strain. Its also a regular strain and these are my 1st 2 F1 test plants. I also have the mother of my monkey slapz in clone form. Since this plant can get so Big im going to breed it a little. I might even reverse it and more than likely i will. I like to have my Reg and fems of my strains. And having 3 breeding tents i can back cross or self the strains. It sure Makes it nice to be able to clone and breed and flower and test strains at the same time.

This one has always been kinda droopy?? But it has big leaves!

19 Likes

Giant leaves…:eyes::eyes::eyes:

11 Likes

The freaks last night.

20 Likes

Wow those freaks are interesting!
Following

11 Likes

I gotta ask, are the freaks any good for smoke or just a novelty item?

Marty

14 Likes

thanks for asking :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Oh now those King Kong x Runtz x LSD look fantastic !!

Marty

14 Likes

@slymer says its good smoke citrusy iirc. I planted 4 seeds i got 8 left i may not grow them again… why would you like a couple?

12 Likes

The freaks.
This skunk super hero has some verigation going on.

17 Likes

Thats awesome. And thise freaks look cool.

13 Likes