Preybird Strains, Grown in South Africa

So I got gifted some of Brother @PreyBird1 genetics by the man himself. He gave me 4 of his strains and I only sprouted 2 of them for now. I’m a bit stuck for space at the moment.

I went for the SkyGod and Galactic God x White Runtz first. Only sprouted 1 seed each for now. But believe you me, I’m saving pollen if I get a male.
2 Days after the sprouts where planted.
The SkyGod is reaching for the sky.

The Galactic God x White Runtz is just breaking soil with the stem.

Happy Growing🌱

@Arrow @kapouic @hoppiefrog @Slym3r

18 Likes

Looks at dem little babies! Looking good!

8 Likes

So Prey…are all your strains reg or have you gotten to creating some fems ? They sure come up healthy!! @PreyBird1

8 Likes

I have 8 femmanized strains ready! I also have 11 regular strains i made. but i only release 8 to the public! I have my own private stuff nobody has ever seen or will ever get it. I have my own private strains that only i grow and have been developing for a couple years.

11 Likes

Which ones in your opinion are the best the fems or the regular? You post some awesome pics of pure crusty buds

6 Likes

I got a new one i just made Slapz x Runtz man it looks Fire. And i have Runtz, these are my first fems. I have a few testers growing them now. And i have my Slapz x Runtz finished and i already grew the prodigy. Here it is now.

I prefer regulars seeds. But the femmanized are really good. And you cant femmanize a femminzed plant so i femmanized Runtz then polinated the Slapz. I guess it depends what you like. But regulars are the best in my opinion.

7 Likes

Those look yummy, and I suspected that regs were the very best, you just have to deal with thinning the herd lol

5 Likes

Yeah because femmanizing weakens the plants dna so you cant femm a femmed plant. Thats bad and makes defect retard plants.

8 Likes

Day 3 from getting planted.

They are doing very well.

Happy Growing🌱

10 Likes

It’s Awesome to know, that I already have half of your public available strains. I hope to "Catch Them All " one day.:seedling::seedling::seedling:

Happy Growing🌱

4 Likes

Well lucky you…really. I hear they are awesome. Tag me in on these puppies, I’d like to follow.

6 Likes

Kittens too sports!

5 Likes

Hey @docdre , lucky you man. Pulling up a chair and rolling a joint.

3 Likes

Now covid has eased up. The usps is shipping to S.sfrica again reasonable prices. They wanted $150 when i tried to ship last time. Im ok with $15-20 to ship.

Sending a few femmed testers out now also. Keep watching for more drops on my strains. Always happy to hook up GN friends.

6 Likes

I know…and the uk is at about $16.50 to ship now.

3 Likes

I did his sky-god. They came out great!! Tag me in, I’ll follow along.

5 Likes