Private Label Opportunity - PRIMO Wants Your Products!

PRIMO Healthcare and PRIMO Dental Products are interested in YOUR creations to add to our growing clinical and retail product lines!

PRIMO is an established, traditional provider of medical and dental supplies to licensed healthcare teams across the U.S. We are in search of new, CBD-infused products that can specifically cross over into our clinical dental assortment and for both use and sale in the dentist’s office, including oral topical analgesics, pastes, gels, creams, rinses and tinctures and probiotics.

@DispensaryOwners @RetailCannaDeliv @ProcessorOwners @Caregivers If you would like to have your product(s) reviewed for consideration of national distribution, sales & marketing – or for more information about PRIMO, please drop me a line here or email me at davidh@tristatedental.com

*PRIMO Healthcare is a category leader and provider of supplies required for cannabis supply chain and wholesale production. Our infection control masks, gloves, wipes, apparel, sterilization centers, water filtration and instrumentation products are being used right now by cultivation teams nationwide. Our products are FDA approved and are the same products used by real medical professionals in hospitals, clinics and health centers throughout the United States.

JOIN the PRIMO partner sales network and earn commission recommending products you can be confident in. Ask me how! All PRIMO products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!

2 Likes