Prosaic Q.. what shoes at Mjbizcon are the ladies wearing?

That reminds me, one of the best vendor sponsorships I’ve seen at a conference is free chair massages. Nothing like getting a massage after having to walk around a show floor all day.

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to stop by :slight_smile:

Similar wave lengths @nicholas, @nick and I discussed this not too long ago :ok_hand:

1 Like

Comfy ankle boots without a heel work well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am absolutely new here (first post)…but my history with trade shows means sneakers and change them every couple of hours - gel inserts help too. Glad to find the ladies on here - being in the steel business, I don’t run into many/enough!

5 Likes

Hey Cheryl, welcome on-board! Looking forward to reading your posts.

I must say I did come a long way from my first days in trade show biz, where I would wear stilettos while standing all day. Now I use gel inserts with arch support and low heeled boots, keeps my :footprints: happy.

3 Likes

Yes, welcome Cheryl. I found the MJbiz con pretty male heavy as well. That is such a sign of changing economy in America. Steel to weed. Roxanne, god, I know, when you are younger you think it matters.

4 Likes

We do have a topic on women in the industry here:

It does look like there’s a lot of women business owners in the cannabis space and that it’s becoming more balanced. Still some ways to go, of course.

5 Likes

I had a show on Food Network and am married to a chef, Mark Peel so very familiar with sous vide process. That is a very good idea. A few years ago he was approached to make edibles, but at the time it seemed taboo I thought not a good idea. Also, there was little structure from the interested parties.

4 Likes

I seriously break out my fluevogs when i can for trade shows, Funky style and super comfortable but honestly, key to any awesome shoe is Squishy floor mats behind booth and if you’re walking around RxSorbo’s Shoe Insoles are HEAVEN!!!

Power to power walker in heels at trade shows, men will never understand our pain to be fashionable and comfortable! :wink:

Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
proteus420.com

3 Likes

Hi Daphne -

What kind of equipment would be involved in making edibles?

Cheryl

1 Like

dying to know what fluevogs look like!

2 Likes

Cheryl, I don’t know. My job is working with greenhouses… so all Greek to me at this point

2 Likes

Cheryl-

I seriously have an addiction to their boots and heels. They are funky yet comfortable!

Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
www.proteus420.com

2 Likes

It’s amazing how much of a difference the floor makes, in my experience.

2 Likes

they are cute… not afraid to charge though. thx

2 Likes

Yay for Gel inserts! I wear semi-flats with the gel inserts for cushion :green_heart:

5 Likes

I’ve never run after fashion

I’m sorry, I will admit I am old school, since when do REAL men wear “fancy shoes”?. But I digress, women now days say these kinds of things then get caught up with the “bad boys”. Kinda hypocritical don’t ya think? Nothing against Hunter mind ya…he might just be talking about mens dress shoes, least I certainly hope so.