Prosaic Q.. what shoes at Mjbizcon are the ladies wearing?

Hey Cheryl, welcome on-board! Looking forward to reading your posts.

I must say I did come a long way from my first days in trade show biz, where I would wear stilettos while standing all day. Now I use gel inserts with arch support and low heeled boots, keeps my :footprints: happy.

3 Likes

Yes, welcome Cheryl. I found the MJbiz con pretty male heavy as well. That is such a sign of changing economy in America. Steel to weed. Roxanne, god, I know, when you are younger you think it matters.

4 Likes

We do have a topic on women in the industry here:

It does look like thereā€™s a lot of women business owners in the cannabis space and that itā€™s becoming more balanced. Still some ways to go, of course.

5 Likes

I had a show on Food Network and am married to a chef, Mark Peel so very familiar with sous vide process. That is a very good idea. A few years ago he was approached to make edibles, but at the time it seemed taboo I thought not a good idea. Also, there was little structure from the interested parties.

4 Likes

I seriously break out my fluevogs when i can for trade shows, Funky style and super comfortable but honestly, key to any awesome shoe is Squishy floor mats behind booth and if youā€™re walking around RxSorboā€™s Shoe Insoles are HEAVEN!!!

Power to power walker in heels at trade shows, men will never understand our pain to be fashionable and comfortable! :wink:

Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
proteus420.com

3 Likes

Hi Daphne -

What kind of equipment would be involved in making edibles?

Cheryl

1 Like

dying to know what fluevogs look like!

2 Likes

Cheryl, I donā€™t know. My job is working with greenhousesā€¦ so all Greek to me at this point

2 Likes

Cheryl-

I seriously have an addiction to their boots and heels. They are funky yet comfortable!

Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
www.proteus420.com

2 Likes

Itā€™s amazing how much of a difference the floor makes, in my experience.

2 Likes

they are cuteā€¦ not afraid to charge though. thx

2 Likes

Yay for Gel inserts! I wear semi-flats with the gel inserts for cushion :green_heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never run after fashion

Iā€™m sorry, I will admit I am old school, since when do REAL men wear ā€œfancy shoesā€?. But I digress, women now days say these kinds of things then get caught up with the ā€œbad boysā€. Kinda hypocritical donā€™t ya think? Nothing against Hunter mind yaā€¦he might just be talking about mens dress shoes, least I certainly hope so.