Rain,Rain and more rain!

I don’t know about the rest of you but its been raining here for a week almost solid. Today and tomorrow rain rain rain. I put my plants outside a couple weeks ago. Its Smokelahoma may be hail and tornados later tonight. Geezzz
Ok enough what’s your weather like?

3 Likes

Guess!
Rain all day! And for the next 2 also… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Gee fellas. Sunshine and warmer for the whole long weekend. :wink::blush:
17 ish C. :v:

3 Likes

Yes, rain here too, we have some evacuations south of me due to flooding, a few days ago it was snowing, same with all of last week.

We just keep going with BBJ (bonghits, beer, jack daniel’s) maybe a little food, weed makes me stop eating.

6 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head:@piper you smoking sativa or indica?.. How the fuck does weed make you stop eating :laughing:

2 Likes

This is Vegas baby! It’s dryer than a popcorn fart here. Was yesterday, will be tomorrow too…

4 Likes

I smoke both, it’s been like that since I started smoking (over 40 years ago), yeah it’s not the norm, but I know a few people that are the same way :wink:

I prefer indica, it’s better for pain and sleep, but I love sativa also :wink: especially for wake n bake, but most times I need the indica for waking up, the pain is unbearable at times :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Up here in the mountains southern co, 10 miles from New Mexico. Weather is great, no humidity. Suppose to get to 90 up here Monday. Not a problem with 11 % humidity lol

6 Likes

Hi @boobsy I grew up in co springs. A lol bit North. Hello homie.

2 Likes

I live by @oldguy lol so super nice out all weekend ! Hope u guys get some sun soon;)

4 Likes

Finally today some sun! Grow cannabis grow! Ha ha

3 Likes

This makes me happy!

5 Likes

Colorado Springs is a nice place, really growing. I try to stay away from all the people. Lol.

1 Like

Wow u have lots of leaves already;) we have a bit to go yet lol

3 Likes

Hell, our snow finally melted and gone :wink:

3 Likes

Totally understand I live in rural area. Would not move back! I still visit family and my best friend for 50 yrs. Oh telling my age now. Ha