Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Rapid led 4000k with supplemental red board grow

Day 23 of flowering and praying away! loving green planet nutrients…

20200929_193019|366x499

3 Likes

I like the light setup

1 Like

Looks rad! :facepunch:t2::grin::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

thank bro… im really wanting the uv strip! just no funds for play at thr moment… but the plants def love the 4000k… they are praying even even after de leaving… and the far reds are def making a big difference.

2 Likes

thanks bro… im digging it! =)

1 Like

day 24 about an hour after removing just major fan leaves. didn’t skip a beat! =) the terps on the dieselicious is smelling awesome. reminds me of mk ultra. :bomb: :fire: I also went back today and took out another good hand full of leafs that I didn’t catch yesterday… i also didn’t want to stress too much in one day… if you see a fan leaf that is still the and questionable, it because shes super frosty and i just left it

4 Likes

How big is this space… plants look happy…

2 Likes

its a 6 by 5… but, to thr right theirs my dehumidifier and my water reservoir. I got the temperature and the humidity dialed in pretty good… they seem to also love thr nutes. the top buds when i check the pars… its around 14000. all ive gotten is very minimal light yellow tips… so i just left it high for the sake of thr lower buds thag are getting for 10000 to 12000

im wondering if this camera is going to fuck up my bud… it had a small red and a small blue light. i had it on a timer sonit would go of with the lights… but i moved it to another plug and forgot to put it back… its been a week sense i did that and nothing happened… any intel on this anyone?

multi strainbveg room day 12. with Marshydro ts 3000
topped yesterday! except for the 2 smaller ones.

plants dont get any happier then this… running vpd with no regrets! :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I think this isn’t even praying anymore, it’s touching finger tips lol… Simple wedding cake!

1 Like

day 28 flower
day 28 flower

1 Like

day 14 veg

frosty day 30

2 Likes

veg day 16
flower day 30
smells hella funky… :exploding_head:

gorilla glue+green planet nutrients = hella trychs! :gorilla:

2 Likes

Nice grow space and setup @ultrapuff! :facepunch: Your lights kick ass my friend. Buds are getting nice and frosty! I wouldn’t worry about the red light on your camera. It shouldn’t be intense enough to cause any harm to your plants.

1 Like

VPD he said it :smirk:

2 Likes

day 34

2 Likes