Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Rapid led 4000k with supplemental red board grow

fan leaves!

1 Like

1 Like

budssss

1 Like

Looking amazing @ultrapuff! Those trichs are getting real close. Lots of milky white trichomes but still some clears. I’ve been playing the waiting game for a week now… But finally going to chop in the morning!

1 Like

dang… hahaha this last couple of weeks are the longest, i prefer to let it go a little longer so I don’t have to take sleeping pills lmao… can’t wait till i can say, tomorrow… they are coming down! :joy: downtown baby!

why buy expensive kits when you can build your own… yellow hose attaches to water pump! im a fucking genius :joy: #autofeed #lowes :joy:

1 Like

week 4 marshydro ts3000

2 Likes

Nice work bro, I love building new things. I made a super simple heater the other day. Raised room temps by 5*c while consuming a whopping 50w max! Should do a diy thread. Lol. :thinking::grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

I hooked the house air-conditioned to my grow… with some vents and shit… works perfect! im the master at the nigriging!

1 Like

:gorilla: glue day 42

night night time!

Veg day 28

1 Like

Thats some dark mf rosin! Lol i think this bud was slightly over done! :joy:

2 Likes

finally get to cut these puppies down… A little early… But veg room is over packed!

2 Likes

New round… 9 plants, seven different strains

1 Like

hash making day!

Flower day uno. 9 plants nicely topped for that extra even canopy! :joy: 7 different strains. Chocolate mint in the bottom left not wanting to grow… Haven’t topped her and she’s still the smallest! :man_facepalming:t2: