Recipe Help

Aye Folks… when high as shit yesterday i became aware of being able to make your own recipe with single ingrdient organic fertalizers which is dope but unfortunally i dont know much about it man so if i used these ingredients as a top dress would i end up with a NPK of 6-23-21?? or how does that work??

http://www.plantonix.com/neem-seed.php
http://www.plantonix.com/kelp-meal.php

1 Like

DM me your address I will send you my tea catalogue…

1 Like

if i used a soil admentdment instead of tea’s would that be alright??

also with organic theres no reason to water to runoff right??

If that is for flower, yes. I think the NPK values would be variable overtime. Not to clued up on it.

alright man, since its slow release im guessin id only have mabye use it 2x a month??

nope… I water/tea from seedling to harvest with the same teas at the same strength…BUT I do start composting my N2 locking cover crop at about 1-2 weeks before flower as N2 is not needed…and the carbon is more beneficial…lol…

1 Like

I’m an soil person. Would you define “Tea” for me? Is it just my watered in nutrients mix or what?

I feed the tea then water until wet in AM…teas are in the evening…

I use a liquid tea the first 2 days of my days feed cycle… it has 200x aloe flakes in it, AGI-SIL (Silica from ruce hulls), fulvic/humic acid… then 3 days later I mix up my solid tea… consisting of kelp meal, worm castings, untoasted malted barley, coconut flour (soon to be BRIX molasses) and a dash of DynoMyco… both these teas are aerated for 24-36 hours…

2 Likes

does this mean that you are hydro ? or should I been aerating my mix even for soil use?

no I aerate and run living soil outdoor…aerating aids in beneficial biological mass growth…I have a 6 blend cover crop plants that are nitrogen lockers… just before my plants start to flower I cover the cover crop with straw since I don’t need nitrogen anymore and start composting with bokashi to start making carbon for the plants…

2 Likes

Not really… I amend my soil at the beginning of the season then use teas the rest of the season…

Thanks for taking the time to explain. I don’t hear of many dirt growers aerating their blends. Guess most of what I see IS on the hydro side.

We tea and living soil guys always aerate… I can take skanky rain water and aerate it back to life and get the beneficial microbes back in it for the soil food web…once in a while I will make a good mushroom tea to give my microbes a fungal kick…

3 Likes