Recommendations please

Wanting advice on which strains to start next. Hate I have to be limited…
Some of these came from ya’ll.
For fun… what do you think?
Seed options:
Green crack
Purple Urkel
Skywalker
Runtz
Secondsight/ blue dream
Ice cream cake
Delilah
Wanting to pick 2… see my problem! Lol

4 Likes

Personnaly, I would try the Runtz (@PreyBird1 has such amazing plants, I wish he would make the seeds commercially available)
And the Green Crack, because I need to smoke during the day for medicating and I have to keep active to be able to work long hours on the computer!

Please would you tag me in when you start your next journal? I am a curious little (yeah right, " little":rofl::joy::rofl::joy: guy!)

5 Likes

Right now I have going:
Gorilla glue #4
Cream&cheese
Mango kush
Pineapple Express
Girl scout cookie
De-lato
Durbin poison
Bubba kush
Nijjiiberry
Pitbull
See why I can only choose 2…:disappointed:
Not used to doing journals… been watching all of them here.
Ya’ll are amazing!

4 Likes

Im working on the seeds my man. The bank is filling up. Making some more seeds after this harvest. Just very very busy. 150+ plants. And im building stuff constantly. And trying to do my tissue culture work and work a 60 hr work week. Im always going and doing lots of things.

4 Likes

Take a few pictures (if you can) at least you tease!

4 Likes

I will! Lol!
A big thank you to @PreyBird1! You rock!
One busy man.
I will be cloning that baby girl!

4 Likes

Nicei love cloning. Im eying this mister kit for a truely aeroponic set up. I want mist not sprayers. Thats how nasa does it at zero gravity. A super fine mist!

My next turbo cloner project a mist box.

3 Likes

Have you checked out fog-ponics @PreyBird1 ?

4 Likes

The most affordable solution to Aeroponics is a DIY approach. I have a whole set up. Let me know if you need parts list, or pictures. Just trying to save you the running I already did. You’ll at least know the requirements of the pump and misters. @PreyBird1

There are several different ways to design the system.

3 Likes

Yes i was just looking at the pump they are using actually. I have 2 pumps like this but i needed the 12v adapter they have. And i have my own misters. This is the info i was after. And there mister timer is sweet.

2 Likes

I saw that pump, and went With a different pump. It’s a sur-tec pump 8000 series. 115 VAC

Shurflo 8000-812-288 On Demand Diaphragm Water Pump For Agriculture Spraying and Fluid Transfer, 115VAC, 1.4GPM, 100PSI, Chemical-Resistant Materials, Viton Valve, Self-Priming, Can Run Dry https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LTCUVHY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_KbiuEbQKATBM0

Try Nicole Kush, it’s genetic makeup is kosher kush and something called Nicole out of Amsterdam. It it grows amazing bud 75% indica and it’s bred to be mold resistant and idiot proof. I got mine from I-49 seed bank in California via mail

1 Like

No but i will. Thanks a bunch! As always @devjyarn your a useful ally.

3 Likes

OH MY GAWD THAT ONE!!!

2 Likes

@kapouic here ar pics I promised…

Durbin poison

girl Scout cookie

"White widow- northern lights-skunk
Do-lato… cross between Do-Si-Do & Gelato
Bubba Kush
Those are some of my littles waiting to go into veg…

These are both Gorilla glue… very differant growing from seed.

3 Likes

@kapouic more pics…

white widow-northern lights- skunk

these ar all Bruzier cream&cheese from @pomeroymc thank you!

7 Likes

Really nice selection you’ve got there and all looking happy and healthy!
4 of them are on my bucket list already.
I hope you do some kind of taste reviews when the time comes… :nerd_face::wink:

Thanks for the pictures!

5 Likes

That is only some some of them.
@kapouic which ones on your list to try?

3 Likes

Eventually, I want to get some :
Bubba Kush, Girl Scout Cookies, Durban Poison and the Gorilla Glue…! I am sure the other ones are great too, I just never heard of them. The crosses are really interesting though…

4 Likes

I can’t wait for them to finish!!
I like varieties !!

4 Likes