Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

ReeferMan's Grow OP

Aye Folks hope all is well… This is my first grow in 2 years plus my first time growin Photoperiods…also OG Kush itself, I Veg’d these ladies for 4 full weeks… topped 2x and defoliated before flippin them into budding which they are currently 4 1\2 weeks into, all i can say is that these are defiantly sum bushy ass ladies an cant wait see what they can produce.

Current Equipment= 2 4inch Power Max Fans, 5 gallon fabric pots, CoolGrows 4x8 Grow tent & 100%Coco
Seeds= 3 Victory Seeds OG Kush - Photoperiod

9 Likes

Your girls are growing like mad and looking good bud. :grinning: I would probably take a few of the leaves off that are stopping the light to your many :v: bud sites.
Nice grow and appreciate the pics and your dog is so sweet.

4 Likes

Thanks man…my Homie Chico is my right hand man so i had include him :bone: :muscle:, I was considering taking a few leaves off as it is definally crowded… shit sum are big as my hand man haahaaaa but i was told not take the big leaves off mabye jus sum small ones… so as of right now im jus tuckin them in as much as i can.

4 Likes

YES. Og kush finally. The myth the legend. Please keep regular postings.Got feminized og kush seeds from kyle kushmans partnered seeds co. Been chasing it down for 10++ years. Very very excited to see end result and possibly if your Vic seed og K is legit effect wise.

6 Likes

hhaahhaa il keep u guys posted dnt stress man, also speakin of the devil i was thinkin of gettin sum seeds from homegrown myself for the next batch an What are the effects of real OG Kush ??

5 Likes

I had to look carefully, your hand tells me your not old enough :wink:

Your username is why, this goes back some decades

I actually for a minute thought you were the real reeferman from old school breeders association (reeferman genetics) and was going to say high

Us old farts :wink:

5 Likes

well i was high 1day when creatin this account n couldnt use the name i wanted man so i chose this, i do however know reefer mans seeds, m plannin on using his jamacian and vitemese strains for a breeding project sum day :100: :seedling:.

5 Likes

Here are sum pics from veg-

2 weeks ol
2 weeks and 6 days old
2012478_victory-seeds-og-kush-grow-journal-by-dahomievictoryseedsog-kush_s
i think 3 weeks im not sure

budding week 2

9 Likes

Looking good !

4 Likes

Very nice @Reeferman and I will be following close and give Chico a love :bone: n pat from me a fellow grower. :grinning:

5 Likes

Aye every1…I got my veg tent today an should be gettin my t5 next week for the next batch… i will however say its definally bener packed in here tho :sunglasses: :100: so i might have rearrange or sumthin, Other than that i hope ur stayin high n that all is well…i jus fed the ladies so i got cleanup the runoff also its coffee o’clock so cheerz guyz n stay safe :+1:

9 Likes

Looking great @Reeferman… What are you feeding right now?.. Chico is a good looking pit… I’m thinking Chico… the dog from Friday part 2 lol

1 Like

Appreciate it @scotty17 hhaaahaaa what u do my dog man?? :sunglasses: funny af homie…shit i really dont wan say what im using cause im not going to use it anymore after this batch n i perfer u dont use it either but as for this batch im using mega crop a little bit of bud expolsion from GreenLeaf nutrients, ph down by tbn naturals and silica from tps nutrients man… theres a few reasons why i dont like megacrop… it sticks to the bag and mesuring cup plus its pretty much jus minerals n shit & it has a very high nitrogen level which m sure u know isnt good for budding man… i will however gladly tell you what i will be using for my next batch and onward if u wish… What u cook with man??

3 Likes

Miss my my pit/lab mixes named Brody a Mason seeing that pic bro lol… Skywalker run at the moment using some badass new nutrients from keygrow solutions before that General Organics gobox last 2 years… running 2 rspec GBs from HLG in a 2x2x4 tent small but works for now till I get more space… Your nutes do have some NPK value for sure but if you’re not liking it fuck it switch bro… Dakine nutes is the shit Advanced nutrients… Sounds like you have about 5 weeks till next run to get it handled :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

@scotty17 Brodys a dope name shit I was thinkin of gettin chico a rottie for a ol lady or english massif man…ive never heard of keygrow solutions but they def look decent fursure but im all bout that organic now uk??.. 2 years ago i used the the GH flora series myself but i never thought bout synthetic or organo jus $$ hhaaaha since GH got bought out by Monsanto i jus cant fuck witem anymore dawg…plus speakin of da devil i was lookin at dakine before… but in my opinion dakine and advanced are just waterd down expensive bs man…if u want sum top quality premo nutients man check out GeoFlora fertalizer its only 80$$ for 8 pounds of grow and bloom n that goes along way when u only have apply every 2weeks , il be using that along with Mikrobs, TPS Silica & Cal Mag & PH down by TNB man… Im hopein i get a decent harvest this round but im not sure if i will or not as this was a test run n they defenally were stressed a few times fursure but ig we’ll see brotha :100: :pray:

3 Likes
3 Likes

The GO line ain’t bad bro the black diamond and squid and seaweed sups killed it with the base flora is way different… I’m getting used to the keygrow still first run with them but my plants are looking strong… I’m doing a 60 soil 40 mother Earth coco mix(from brick non buffered as soil is charged plus feeding now)… It’s good to stress when they’re ready tho man it toughens them up :muscle::muscle:… Can’t wait to see those flowers harvested you know your shit bro :100:

1 Like

Great tunes bro :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@scotty17 I am geeked rn man sorry if i over replied, but fursure ur ladies look damn fine homie… damn fine…say u had a bud jus like this right??

4 Likes

Yup nothing but crazy pistils

2 Likes