Reggae only! What you listening to!

@chrisj so… here’s pics of the one i just rolled. lookin less like a shot gun n more like a gatlin gun lol

1 Like

smoke weed erry day

1 Like

That is unreallllll!!! @kuntrybudz you are awesome and shot it down. Can I make a video from your pictures?

1 Like

for sure man! @chrisj

g’mornin :slight_smile:

1 Like

early morning tokin

send me a link when you make that video!

Rolling a joint with some kief, finger hash and homegrown tobacco, and making a video. @kuntrybudz . Yeeeehaaaa.

1 Like

This one is for you @kuntrybudz . @PreyBird1 @Slym3r @happilyretired , howdy.

4 Likes

Very nice! :+1: i got to start pulling I.g. people over to grower network.

3 Likes

Not as cool as I was hoping, but think I pulled it off. Just some fun. looking forward to hear from @kuntrybudz

3 Likes

You know, something I haven’t figured out yet is some of these videos when I click on them to go to YouTube videos not there. And I don’t know where to look so I didn’t see them. Happens all the time. It’s happening with the video above. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

@chrisj that is definitely awesome! im an instructional video now, immortalized in both internet and cannabis. a guy couldn’t ask for more. you did a great job, love the song too. and the ending with Emilio, perfect. freakin awesome man!

2 Likes

@happilyretired i had to try it twice before it worked right, i don’t know if that will help

2 Likes

@happilyretired , click watch on “youtube” to get there. Its 18+ content, so cant be embedded. Glad you enjoyed @kuntrybudz , thanks for allowing me to have some fun this afternoon. I called it work.

2 Likes

feel free to use any of my “instructional pics” to make vids, just send me links! you got talent man, i enjoyed the hell outta that.

2 Likes

Huge compliment, but not even considering it as a choice. My masterpiece is below, took me 10 hours to make, excluding all the footage. Loved making this video. Bushy said: “Just add more weed”, so I made a version 1 and this is a version 2.

2 Likes

what’s everyone smoking today? me: Blue Ox double barrel (ran outta blunt wraps lol)

1 Like

And some wax. Looking good. Apples and bananas

1 Like