Reggae only! What you listening to!

1 Like

Can we all light a spliff for a friend, brother, father, Rasta, hustler, musician and a great man. Bushy Williams passed a couple hours ago after a long battle. He is finally in peace and with his Queen, Sista Ites. I have known bushy for about 15 plus years, we travelled far and wide , did events, smoked weed, laughed and learnt so much from his and family. Rest in Peace Brother Bushy.

Our first music video together - his comment on version 1 was add more weed to the video.

He came down to rest and relax at my place in February this year, while thinking what we could get up to, I said, hells, lets make a music video that we be planning on making for 2 years and add lots of weed. So we did.

4 Likes

So sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Bushy Williams :pray:t2::v:t2:

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

You have to speak it into being (speak it)
Create your own scene (don’t fake it)
Light your own light (light it)
Fight your own fight (and fight it)
Up in the scene
and when they act so mean
although Satan don’t you lean
The fire will burn you clean

They will try get you out
Full your mind with doubt
Full your heart with fear
So you nuh reach no where
Try to get you scared
Good thing Jah is there
in everything you do
I know he’s see it through

Confident yourself if you wanna make it
Motivate yourself if wanna take it

2 Likes
2 Likes

Harvesting playlist. ITAL is VITAL.

3 Likes

No f*Ing dolor. This is “La flota invisible”, a reggae/Ska band from my city, Riobamba. The video clip was recorded in Chingazo Alto, small town where our Lab for seeds and cloning is located. (We want to build a recording studio there, help wanted)
Enjoy!

3 Likes

wowowowowowow, love it @paulcoyote . Very cool music, going to share on FB. Hope you can get a studio together. How is your farm coming along, have not seen you in a while on here.

2 Likes

My friends new music video, top music and video here. Made in SA.

2 Likes

We are still kicking and alive! Struggling with funding and bureaucracy. At least, funding will resolve eventually :blush:
Check my pitch (and follow) in LinkedIn:

17 answers for investors funding my startup

3 Likes

That is an amazing article that I just shared. Great work and keep it up. I am sitting in trim jail, so listening to some cool reggae playlists.

2 Likes

Stronger.

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

heya @kuntrybudz024 , welcome back longtime no see.

4 Likes

Remix, love the Dnb break in this one!

4 Likes

Love it, thanks for showing me!

4 Likes

No worries mate, they played the life out of it on my local radio station, it’s how I got to know it! But I got hooked and still love it! Just gives me good vibes & energy every time.

4 Likes