Reggae only! What you listening to!

@scotty17

Glad I a can do that, makes my day!!

3 Likes

Greenday doing rap that was fuckin hilarious bro

3 Likes

[quote=“piper, post:28, topic:25255”]
I am so sorry if I butthurt anyone, it’s just my take on rap, plus 30 some years ago my son played it on 11, now the fucker plays country :wink: which I also am not a fan of
[/quote] That was a hilarious comment.

4 Likes

@chrisj

He will google duo me and nobody is there, but the damn music, one day it’s rap, the next it’s country, he knows I dislike both, after a minute or so he hangs up, it’s like WTF.

I tell him “you ain’t mine” stop calling

hmm, I just blocked him, problem solved.

2 Likes

I wonder where he got his sense of humor? :thinking:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, it does get us in trouble, more now than in the past, it’s amazing how many people don’t have a sense of humour.

I try my best not to associate with those people, it’s just not healthy

3 Likes

My ex-wife has the humour also, not as good as mine. :slight_smile: My wife now and my ex are really good friends, they do shit to me all the time, they gang up on me, it’s so unfair :wink:

3 Likes

My wife now and my ex are really good friends, they do shit to me all the time, they gang up on me, it’s so unfair

@piper You need some help bud, an extraction. That is not a good situation to be in. I bet they do. Stay calm and keep cool, always. They are interesting creatures, females especially in packs.

My “wife” ( well she wishes ), gangs up on me all the time. Luckily I am bigger than her so I just pick her up and put her outside.

4 Likes

@chrisj

I hear ya, yeah I have to do that, she is tiny, I can pick her up with one arm, I do wrinkle her shirt somewhat, iirc she is only like 5’ 3", I am short also, I used to be 5’ 8", now I am 5’ 7", all my kids are taller than me, my son is like 6’ 2", I have 2 grandsons taller than me, 1 granddaughter that will past me any day now.

What I say is (please ladies, take no offense, this is humour, if it does offend anyone, please let me know, I would be happy to remove at your(s) request)

Woman are evil

Anything that bleeds for 7 days in a row is evil.

I can’t use this with my wife anymore (well quite some time now) as she doesn’t bleed anymore, to old :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry been so quiet guys just been doing a couple house duties and bonding with the wife after the “put the kush in it”.

2 Likes

:rofl:
Now my girlfriend wants a gun! :gun:

4 Likes

@piper here’s little rap/country for you… I’m sure you will love it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

LOL, awesome

5 Likes

I’m 6’7" 200lbs sometimes I feel like Shaq standing so tall above people but trust me you won’t miss me in a crowd lol

6 Likes

Mary Jane chomping on a chicken wing

See, See, See, WTF only rap :wink:

I sent it to my son, no response yet, he’s working (from home CEO at Cardinal Health) probably a mistake and he will wake my ass up with it

@scotty17 thanks buddy, you made my evening :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Woah!

Can you reach me the cookies from the top shelf? I got the munchies :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I knew you would get a laugh out of that lol… Not everyone in the world can understand complex lyrics with a deeper meaning like some people can… But shit sometimes music is straight up just entertainment

3 Likes

Dude you have no idea :joy:… I’m a human ladder I reach 8 ft ceiling arm raised LoL

3 Likes

My wife is 5’8" lol brother

6 Likes

Hahah thats great

4 Likes