Repeated flowering

I am on second flowering on one plant that had very high quality yield, indoor of course. I cut it down and used 18h light for 2 weeks, and switched back to 18h, I am now in 4. week of 2.flowering and it looks very good (from an amature point of wiew). Anyone have any experience to share? What to expect, can I continue doing this, I will for sure try for the 3. flowering as well

2 Likes

Its just like re-vegging. You should consider cloning it if like it that much. And yes please explain how you are doing it? Are you leaving some branches or larfy buds? I like to revege plants and im actually flowering some right now and breeding them.

Yes I left some small branches with some 1-2 cm large leaves left when I harvested and changed light. I replantet in a much bigger pot after a couple of weeks because I am now trying to grow it wider and I only have one plant in 60*60cm tent. When I put is back in flowering I only made sure PH was correct, no fertilizer or root before after I started on flowering.

I was not sure that you could do this very well.

How much did you leave behind on the plant to do the second cycle on it? This would make things a lot easier on me by not having to move the plants as much or dealing with disposal of the stalk and replanting.

1 Like

Yes I agree, this makes things very convinient if it continue giving high qualityh and big yelt. However I replantet it anyway but not nesserserly. Unfortunatly i did not take any picures before after about a week but you can see down this tread

Can you explain a little better on what you’re doing

1 Like

1m

I left some small branches with some 1-2 cm large leaves left when I harvested and changed light back to 18h. I replantet in a much bigger pot after a couple of weeks because I am now trying to grow this plant wider and I now only have one plant in 60*60cm tent. During the 2 weeks of 18h light I only made sure PH was correct, no fertilizer or root before after I started flowering. (no root at all accutally), picture from after one week of 18h

One week ago, still 50 days left !

Looking good! I am glad this is actually possible! Good job!

2 Likes

Thank you, I will go for 3.flowering in about a months time, look for the post :slight_smile: