Rolling paper free joints

Rolling paper free joints

4 Likes

Watched an episode of Strain Hunters last week, Trinidad and St Vincent. Saw that they make something called a roll on, cigarette joined to a joint. Its actually not bad an burns very nicely. Had another rollon last night.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtPM9YMKOR/

2 Likes

Worked with a guy from Trinidad in my Marketing/sales days and he said they would do this to get away with smoking in public or in clubs without getting caught because by the time they found you, the weed part is knocked off or has already been smoked down to the cigarette part

3 Likes

Well in Louisiana we would roll the front of the tobacco out and pack shake from the middle to the front and it’ll burn much better and looks better if your in to that also

1 Like

That makes perfect sense for reasoning behind the method.

1 Like

Rolled in a bud? Watch contraption do you use to roll?

1 Like

Hmm :thinking: interesting. Like @chrisj said what do you use to do this?

sticky weed and a piece os spaghetti…lol… I roll hash the way…lol… slide the spaghetti out before smoking…lol…

5 Likes

You should you tube it…love to see how this is done :relaxed:

1 Like

I started spinning joints relatively recently. And unfortunately, I still can’t call myself a big pro in this matter. But I realized one very important thing, paper is very important in a jamb. And to my great surprise, I can only spin a joint out of PAPER CONES paper. I really like how the taste turns out in the end, it’s very unusual. But I’ve tried spinning joints of cheaper paper, but I’m not very good at it. So I only roll joints from this paper and I really like the taste of weed.