Runtz growing inside using sun

Hello,this actually started out as an experiment since I had been finding Runtz seeds in my personal use and planted them. Currently they have been growing for a over a month. I planted in organic soil and water them every so often when soil looks to be dry. I need advice on how to make sure they grow to their full potential. They are growing beautifully but I have a feeling the sunlight is making them take longer to grow. All advice is appreciated. Again, this is my first time don’t be to hard on me🥲

6 Likes

Welcome to the growers network! No one here will be hard on you. This is a very professional site and we are super glad your here!

This is site is filled with hobbiests and professional growers. Everyone here only to help eachother grow! Tons of resources and research materials everywhere you look here.

There’s even a grow university!

Keep all your current grow in one thread for optimal usage of these types of sites. The easier it is to find all your grow info the better quality answers you will receive. Also its awesome to look back on in a year to see what you would change! Awesome resource!

We are glad to watch you grow. Enjoy yourself and play nice!

6 Likes

@draydray7414 - I’ve yet to grow, been here for learning, and everyone has been super nice and supportive (so you’re in the right place)!!!

Now to max’ing out potential…looks like you have two babies in a single pot. Those root systems will compete with each other for nutrients if so…others will be able to chime in better on that, but for max yields you want each baby to have some room to develop a solid root system for growth.

5 Likes

Sometimes it works out with a doubke i have a zkittles auto popped 2 and i put in a 10 gal fab pot so far so good on it. Its all growing nicely buds look even and stacking nice on both sides.

3 Likes

Your experiment is growing well.

1 Like

Do you have pics posted of that beauty?

2 Likes

Growing indoors with sun will not work unless you have a solarium! The plants know how much light time they get everyday. There smarter than we think! And off season growing works with light depravity and indoors only.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I am going to move 1 into its own pot today, that way they won’t have to compete for nutrients.

2 Likes

Hello, I just purchased an indoor light as to somebody just told me the sun won’t be enough to reach max potential. Going from natural sun to indoor light won’t hurt at all ? Hope it makes them happier

Runtz is my favorite strain to grow. Ive been growing it for over a year exclusively.

2 Likes

Nope will be fine. Now lights to sun thats a no no unless hardened in dappled sunlight or shade.

1 Like

As close together as they are, I would just repot both of them together into a large 10-15 gal. fabric pot and disturb the roots as little as possible, I guarantee you the roots are already intertwined.

Then get you a small grow light to start with and finish them off when they get to be about a foot or so tall. (12/12 light).

2 Likes

Awesome, my light will be coming in a few days. I’m excited to see them reach their max potential😃

1 Like

Okay will look for a 10-15gallon pot and replant them I know they will need all that room. Beautiful.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice :smiley:

2 Likes

Have some i here it is right now.

9 Likes

Here is my thread. Read through it for some insight.

@draydray7414

1 Like

Beautiful plant

1 Like

@sssportsmfg - great advice! @draydray7414 - see, you’re in exactly the right place :+1:

2 Likes

Stripped it down pretty good saturday so shes a bit bare right now but before i could not see the stalks lol. As a newborn

4 Likes