Runtz growing inside using sun

Last pic ill post first close up is blue cheese auto second is w.w. auto.

7 Likes

WOW!
Well done Sir!
Thank you for posting.

3 Likes

Thats with knock off lights qb boards. Seem to be doing a wonderful job.

3 Likes

Glad you found my post Mark :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I love this sport. Its gr8

3 Likes

Looks like to me that the only thing knock off; is you knocking off this serious grow.

4 Likes

Nah. The lights i didnt think would be as good so far. They r gr8 so far. Buds feel nice and hard. Im stoked might be one of my best grows

3 Likes

Here is my grow room that was my spare bath i do autos in. These are all photos. They were stripped down friday so excuse the skinnyness. I feed them they r not abused lol.

4 Likes

You have it growing on brother.
I really wish I had more room.

3 Likes

@draydray7414 those seedlings are getting lanky. Put more soil in the pots. up to 1" from the leaves. It actually makes a stronger stalk and helps grow more roots.

1 Like

Thinking about making a spare closet into the grow room. Any helpful suggestions ?

A closet in the room? Got any pics?

3 Likes

A small table some lights easy peasy.

2 Likes

Very nice grow? Clean too

2 Likes

Ty. Is say like prey said. Table light and bam. Ull figure it out as u go. Ull see others setups and be like yep i got that here and add little by little til u have a descent spot to work with. I started in a tent first grow out grew the tent so i had to do the room. That turned into more lights more lights made me grow more plants now i have my limit so im set. U will figure it out in all time. What kind of light u plan on using???

2 Likes

Definitely learning as I go, I appreciate you guys for helping guide me in the right direction.

3 Likes