Second auto grow need some help

This is my second auto grow it’s got some oddly shaped leaves I am 4 weeks into the grow was just wondering if I’m doing something wrong. Also I’m unsure if it is smaller than where it should be 4 weeks in. Just need some tips.

6 Likes

Hey man. I’m pretty new here also but this is the. Best place to start to give all the info these guys need to help. It’s called a support ticket. Fill it out to the best of your ability. These guys are awesome and will help.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

4 Likes

Seedbank: Left Coast Autos
Strain (bagseed too): Panama Bliss
Indoor, outdoor: Indoor
Tent, Room Size: 2’x2’ tent
Lighting: full spec
Light height: 2’-3’
Temps (day and night): 69° nights, 79° day
Relative Humidity (day and night) : comfortable
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : fans
Ventilation:
Pot sizes: 5 gallon bucket
Soil, Coco, or Dwc: DWC
Nutrient type: floragrow, floramicro, florabloom, big bud during flower
Ph numbers: 6.0
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps: 65°-70°
Co2:

3 Likes

My first thoughts are you need to invest in a Hygrometer and a meter to check EC or PPM’s. Panama strains likes to have nutrients and humidity, until they go into flower (from my experience with them). If you took the picture with the full spectrum light on it’s hard to tell the color of the leaves. If the leaves are light green it is probably underfed and dark green overfed. If your leaves are curling on the edges you may be under feeding them. I don’t grow in DWC so I really don’t know what the problem seems to be. Hopefully someone that runs DWC could help you out better. @Slym3r would be a better source of info on DWC.

3 Likes

Welcome @trose5983. How was your seeing popping time-frame? Did all go well?

What kinda light are you using? Typically the lighting will have specs on distance. Usually from 15 to 30 inches away from plants.

2 Likes

Thank u for the info I just ordered the ppm meter yesterday the seed popped within 1-3 days not to long a lot quicker than my first honestly I got a light drone Home Depot I have been looking at lights recently just not currently in the budget but u know gotta start somewhere

5 Likes

Hi @trose5983

Welcome to GN and great advice above. Check our growershouse.com for some good prices, great products and top service.

2 Likes

I was wondering if you’re doing the old school Kratky method? That would answer a lot if questions.

2 Likes

Bump!! I wanna know more. Still there @trose5983

2 Likes

I’m not sure what that method is and what would you like to know? Sorry for the wait on response I wish it sent me notifications

@truthhound and @nacho151

2 Likes

Kratky method is just water and nutrients, no air stone, no pump and no re-circulation of the water and nutrients. One of the problems using Kratky method is not enough oxygen in the water for the plants to uptake through the roots and your plants start looking like they’re overwatered. But I think your plant looks pretty good.

2 Likes

I’m currently running 2 air stones. @nacho151 I just started it’s stress training today.

I’m just nervous about the shapes of my leaves

5 Likes

They should eventually grow out of it, I had a plant one time that started out with round type leaves that had me wondering if I had planted a regular plant. This afternoon I was shown a leaf that had 11 points on it, I had never seen more than 9.

4 Likes

So I should basically just keep doin what I’m doin @nacho151

3 Likes

I think you should just keep doing what your doing. Just watch your pH and ppm’s and enjoy your havest.

2 Likes

Thanks homeslice I appreciate it @nacho151

3 Likes

It looks fairly small to me for four weeks on an auto flower much less DWC. Can you raise it up and get a picture of the roots?

4 Likes

Sounds like you are good to go. She does look a little small and I would have given it another week or 2 for the LST but that’s just me. Is your net pot low enough in your reservoir?

3 Likes

Ya it’s low enough in the water and here are the roots @happilyretired @truthhound

3 Likes