Second auto grow need some help

Looks ok to me (I’m still new so that’s not sayin much fyi).

Get a decent helmet and soldier on, Growmie! Keep us posted please :wink:

3 Likes

I got u homie @truthhound

3 Likes

@OlyBoy check out the leaves in the post I replied to. Look familiar?

I had some odd leaves like that on a seed mom a while back. Oly grew some of the beans from that cross and one had that same sickle deformation. Ours had variegation with it.

3 Likes

Was it still able to grow normally with the deformation? @mudman

2 Likes

You need to lower your water level to where it’s 3/8 to a half inch below your net pot. You don’t want your net pot submerged in the water. At least that’s what I was always told and I grew a white widow plant like that in a 27 gallon tote with A 10 inch net pot and the plant got huge. Once you figure out where your water level needs to be just add water every few days when it gets a little low.

5 Likes

For the most part yes. Oly’s auto was the smallest he grew of that strain, but he still got a decent haul off of it. (More than he got off the biggest of the other 2 strains he grew that summer.)

4 Likes

Ok mint I’ll keep ya all up to date on how it’s goin I really appreciate the feedback all of you have to offer thank u

7 Likes

The guy I think you should talk to about Hydro though is @repins12. He’ll swing by here and introduced himself. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

The smoke was great!

7 Likes

Looks like to me, your water level, is way too high. Should be at least an inch to an inch and a half, if not two inches, below the bottom of your net pot. What I’m saying, is yo want air space between the bottom of your net pot and the water. Hydroton submerged in water can also cause other issues.

3 Likes

I got some new photos

4 Likes

There is new growth just the new growth is still looking very strange

3 Likes

Is your water touching the bottom of your net pot??? With the roots that you have, you need to be at least an inch and a half to two inches below the bottom of the net pot, you need an air gap

1 Like

Lookin at your bucket and your basket, I think you need to lower the water in your bucket some. there is supposed to be a air gap between the bottom of the basket and the water. I am probably the last person to learn about DWC from, as I didn’t do hydro well at all lol. But I do remember reading that and set mine up that way.

Marty

3 Likes

I did lowered my water last night and upped my light schedule to 20/4 @repins12 @sssportsmfg

5 Likes

Marty, you are 100% correct, mt friend :v:t4:

5 Likes

Plant is starting to look better

Leaves are starting to open and not look so bad
Also new growth

4 Likes

Are your water temps ok?

Yes haven’t had any problems with mater temp. @truthhound

2 Likes

Purple flower :fire:

![image|666x500]