Secret microgrow

9 Likes

9 Likes

I like what you’ve done with your setup! Every grow and we have a little more knowledge and things go a little smoother. It’s so much fun upgrading equipment. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

How’s the smell? Does that little carbon filter you made keep up? Damn nice job👍🏼

2 Likes

No that thing didnt work at all, i bought some ONA gels and they seem to be working fine i also have the sativas that smell a lot when you touch them so thats my explanation whenever someone smells weed.

2 Likes

cant even fucking defoliate cuz its all buds

9 Likes

What problems. Don’t worry, a curveball will come your way at least it always does mine. Looking great I will say🔥

i have this light https://www.amazon.ca/SANSI-Daylight-Spectrum-Gardening-Residential/dp/B07H2XD6S2#askDPSearchSecondaryView_1617961606873 cut to pieces as of now because i wanted a better spread, long story short i fucked the wiring and blew one of the leds, i have 6 of the original 7 leds that the light was made of left. I think i shouldnt connect it to the original driver that was in the light connected to e27socket because it would probably blow the rest of them. I also have no clue what the voltage or amperage is. Is there a way to find that out? or is there a standard that would tell me something? nothing written on the driver but it looks like this

Also if i find the amperahe voltage and find a suitable driver how do i know which side of the led is + and -? thank you all it would really help me

1 Like

this is how it was supposed to look like hahah and i wanted to put it in here with the mars hydro on the right side

6 Likes

im done

13 Likes

@jessi23 I’m just now getting into the shroom thing myself. Doing UB tek. Already lost 1 to contam and 3 others going decent. Cant wait and hopefully it works out. There’s alot to it so if you have any pointers hit me up. Nice looking girls btw.

1 Like

I would recomend once you colonize one of those bags, buy some grain and do grain to grain transfers with that bag. My pressure cooker maxes out at 12Psi but grain transfers seem to colonize faster so the contam doesnt have enough time to grow. Also build an incubator that helps a LOT

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

beautiful purples! :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Holy hand grenades! That’s what’s up

2 Likes

You are an experienced grower, stop the fairy tale , cute.

2 Likes