Seed preservation run **KING KONG**

Them ladies look ready to pop mature seeds!

6 Likes

There almost there. But the female is so damn big. I mean shes huge around. I flowered her at 3feet. If this was an outdoor plant it could probably hit 25 feet tall. But i also pollinated the short female. So i have 2 females of king kong that are pregnant. But i have a Runtz cross and an amnesia lemon cross

8 Likes

Wow that male is astonishing image
Love this picture.
And ya @MK3_Pharms was cool shit, he was the first person I interacted with when I joined the network.

11 Likes

I just let her heavy seeded butt just lean. She was close to the light

10 Likes

Jeeeeeeeez check out the parents!!! That looks amazing Prey! Nice work!

4 Likes

Here are the parents. And the 1st 2 seeds pulled as part of my quality and ripeness checks. Notice moms getting heavy as F’.
And here are room mates.

That weird bushy runtz phenotype i keep around got pollinated also. And an amnesia lemon

13 Likes

Amazing looking mommaz there. It’s not often folks can see 'em as nature intended.

5 Likes

Yep finishing nicely :+1:

13 Likes

Looking beautiful man! Hows the smell?

3 Likes

Very interesting and ive not smelled weed like this. Had a piney odor to it.

6 Likes

The other ladies. Were almost done.

10 Likes

Dorn can I get some of those king kongs

3 Likes

Do you collect the pollen off the male?

2 Likes

I do but not always. Its a messy procedure and im highly allergic to raw pollen. I plan it to where i use the pollen up naturally. I have lots of clones of each plant strain. So instead of pollinating lots of plants. I put lots of female clones in with a male. And i like to naturally pollinate. I Typically have 75-100 plants all the time! I have right now only like 40 plants. Im about to do a big cloning of my entire garden. I do a full garden reclone to baby mother every month to 2 months. So i usually have flower every month to trim unless im doing a seed preservation run.

6 Likes

Wow just WOW! My jaw is on the floor!

What on earth did you stumble upon here. Do you have any clones of that male :joy:

Well all I know is when I can break down and harvest all my seeds I crossed this year we need to do some seed swapping. I’m a male fanatic, and I honestly wonder if anyone has ever come across a male that produces that much pollen.

Love to see everything you are doing. Seed preservation is the way.

4 Likes

I have 2 clones of this male. And 2 clones of each female. Ive been starving the females and reducing there light hours. And there eating themselves to bits. Got a lotttttt of seeds.

The girls next to the mating pair are done. So i will chop this entire tent on thursday. And clean and reset it. Because i have 3 afficianados 13th ghost that are going to be remated and made into an f2. I have 2 girls and 1 male. And i have another breeding/preservation run lined up after this for a friend. And ill flower out my entire garden in 10 days.

Almost forgot the other pic.

10 Likes

Yup good job on those males! Looks like you struck gold! I can only imagine.

3 Likes

Hey bird,

Really enjoyed reading through your thread… the baggie method is dope! Glad it turned out great. How’s your recovery going btw?

4 Likes

Recovering the best i can man. Arms are getting stronger every day. I run around at work. So really the left wrist and arm are the issues now. Other than the ugly sking graft i have on my arm. F’n people stare at it! Pisses me off to the point to where i wear glove to hide it from plain sight. Ive actually had a customer touch and say “wtf” is that! And i get tired of people asking me about it. Or staring, i hate it! Im very self conscious about it. Its alway on my mind!
But thanks for checking on me @mj1

8 Likes

My oh my, that’s one proud Papa!!! @PreyBird1 Great preservation run. You are an Artist! I wouldn’t mind a few of those beans to keep for the future. Amazing! Ed Rosenthal would be so Proud of your work!!
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

4 Likes