Seed preservation run **KING KONG**

People… kindness is hard to come by, bruh. Hey did you ever try that Kratom stuff I recommended? I am pretty sure I mentioned it to you a while back. That shit is good when it comes to healing and over all wellbeing. I have personally experienced it myself.

I say fuck it… let them stare, what doesn’t kill you…

I am glad you are doing well! Eager to see more of your grows. I can see you will be the go to guy when it comes to light fixtures and just overall weed farming.

5 Likes

I agree! Wear that scar proudly. Look where you have come and how far you have gotten in such little time because of it. Everything happens for a reason. I would wear that like a badge of honor or a mark of why you do what you do. Kindness is hard to come by these days. The way I see it you have to be tough as nails to have gone through what you have and still living a life that many people could only dream of living. Keep your head up preybird. Have you seen those farmer sleeves from farmers defense? They have some pretty rad designs. Also my girlfriend is a physical therapist and I’m sure she would be more than happy to help if you wanted. @PreyBird1 could pick her brain for ya.

3 Likes

Man thanks for the kind words my friend. Yeah its been a rough year. I just passed my anniversay of the accident last sep 23rd. Its my i cheated death for the 6th time. I finally gave it up…loved riding motorcycles. It was my most favorite thing to do. I had 6 beautiful bikes. And i am a very accomplished racer for 30yrs. I have been riding for 37yrs. And since i cant ride anymore i took my passion for riding and focused it onto growing and breeding. Its been my thing since 1997 anyways.

7 Likes

Well that goes to show you have a lot of passion growmie! Loads and loads of it!

5 Likes

Thanks man. Well king kong is finished and drying.

Here a few beans that fell off as i was cutting the plants down. And a few beans i pulled off with tweezers to check there ripeness.

7 Likes

This a small clone of the mother being flowered. I have more clones of it.

4 Likes

Very thick stigmas on these flowers. Some of the thickest ive seen! :eyes:

9 Likes

It’ll be nice if it’s super strong. :wink::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Wow first time I’ve seen this thread was down and out last year when all this went down, fantastic grow @PreyBird1 ! So I’m a guessin that King Kong is no longer on the endangered list lol!

Fantastic job of saving genes for sure! I have been hunting for some landrace lambs bread from Jamaica, I have found a couple of placing claiming to have it then when you look at the genetics they crossed it with something else that has about a hundred back crosses so aren’t even close to being a landrace.

Kudos Prey!
Marty

4 Likes

I have a guy with lambs bread. Hes doing a preservation run now. That strain is rare and almost impossible to get. Im trying to get that also.

3 Likes

Beautiful plants as usual @PreyBird1 those males look crazy!

2 Likes

Actually Prey I just found some in regular seeds, a seed site I have never been to. Kinda pricy, they want $158 for 10 regulars, but if they are the real thing, I can make all I will ever need from those ten. Listed as a pure landrace direct from Jamaica, 100% Sativa, no hybridizing according to their website. Mulling it over in my brain right now lol.

Marty

3 Likes

Split the costs with a couple/few folks and hope there’s at least one beast of a male in the bunch.

pacific seed bank has em 10 for 99

2 Likes

They only sell feminized Dogfart. If I get this I want to breed it. I looked at them before. Thanks !!

Marty

4 Likes

Well if we can buy them
Or ill buy them send me a link. Ill mull it over. My guy is doing a buy in special. The proceeds/money is for a water well to be built in the village for the poor jamaicans. That was part of the agreement. He was given the seeds and he agreed to get the well installed from the proceeds. But this guy is busy and out of country a lot. Hell he spent 6yrs Thailand hunting for the old thai strains. He has an awesome hmong thai that is like the juicyfruit thai.

2 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 just got off the phone with them to order…but didn’t. I will give em’ kudos for being honest at least on the phone. Their website says true Jamaican Lambs bread, but on the phone he told me it was crossed with a lebenese. So I didn’t order. VERY interested in your guys Lambs bread, if he is in the process of breeding them, it shouldn’t be long?? If this is the real deal, sign me up.

Thanks! As you can see if you read my post, I know just how poor Jamacians are. Be tickled to death to donate to the cause and get some seeds out of the deal too !

Marty

4 Likes

Damn my guys blowing me off lately.

2 Likes

Well im still growing the king kong! Here is some shots of a 3rd gen clone of the mother.

8 Likes

Gnarly! As always.

3 Likes

Outstanding buds ! I am going to try and back off the flower nutes a little this time, even though it’s an organic grow, I want to try and keep the leaves more robust I think the flowers will get bigger if I keep the plants leaves a bit healthier. I tend to overfertilize a bit I think.

Great job as always !

Marty

4 Likes