Seeds sent to wrong adress?

Hey GN folks. I think a seed shipment has accidentally
gone to the wrong adress.
I dont want someone not getting seeds i said i sent.
The package mailed yesterday.

The zip code is
12964 new russia NY.

I cannot find this order anywhere in my screen shots? Usually i screenshot the address. So i can send tracking to people when i ship. Then i delete the screenshot. But it’s not there and i checked the photo gallery trash and it’s not there?
If this zip code or city is yours let me know please.

3 Likes

Whoever gets them might have a giant smile on their face soon…or not depending lol.

4 Likes

Hell I know I would

2 Likes

Hopefully he sent them to me lol I’m out of semillas. Lol

2 Likes

You need some I got you covered?

2 Likes

Whaaaaaa… U just want to know where I live, bro.

Lol

2 Likes

Shhhh don’t tell people my secrets @mj1 I want to come take all your tacos.

3 Likes

I don’t have any atm… Rarely cook mexican believe it or not… Usually go out and eat… support the local businesses, ya digg?

2 Likes

I don’t know how to cook Mexican food so the only way I can eat it is to go out to eat. But let me tell you if someone showed me how I would be making it every night

2 Likes

Fuck ya. Lol I need mo cookware lol

1 Like

Wait what?
I can get seeds here?

5 Likes

Dude I have a funny story like this from back in the day I had a busy who sent weight tothe wrong place like alot I was like how do u even accomplish that hahah wtf

1 Like

No. Jk. I’m not sure, this is the first time I hear about it.

2 Likes

I can imagine how these things happen

1 Like

What do you mean by you can get seeds here?

3 Likes

I didnt know I could get seeds on this site

4 Likes

I mean it’s at your own risk. There are some out there with great genetics that love to share. Everyone I have come across so far is all about growing this community and not about the money. The venders have there own tag. But for the most part the admin I have found they don’t really mind other helping out others. It’s been said before by @Slym3r this forum is for a family that is interested in growing in knowledge and as a strong supportive family.

8 Likes

This site is definitely different from the other one I was on. I still read there .
Nothing about my growing has to do with making money but I’ve sure spent a lot of it this year lol

6 Likes

I think I’ve spent like $100 if that… Lol super diy over here brah.

2 Likes

Oh yes I have too! But that was before I met the great people on this site.

3 Likes