Seedy "dealers" this is a place for complaints about less than satisfactory seed dealings

Ask and ye shall receive @eldindupljak Just to keep some positive feed back on the thread pls try to give a complaint about a seedy deal u made then tell us of a great batch of seeds u bought :wink:

1 Like

Donā€™t be shy ppl this is a safe place to lay your thought on the table , we are here to save ppl the frustrated feeling u had w less than awesome seeds for whatever reasonā€¦if u are too shy let me know I will post your thoughts :wink:

1 Like

I will start out ā€¦I have had several batches of crop king seeds given to me , if I had to guess because they were too old to sell one pack I only got 3 seeds tk germ out of 10 and 2 hermied:( and the other had one ok female and a bunch of trash.
I have had great success with the gdp seeds from grandaddy purple kush seeds (by Ken Estes) my largest yeilds have been gdp seeds ,both gdp & Kenā€™s kush between 507g-680g a plant (my largest ones now but none the less)

3 Likes

I threw out the rest that were given to me no one around here wanted them lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had 2 packs of crop king jack herer autos
First pack 5 for 5 duds. No germ.
Tried 1 from the second and same thing.
However their n lights auto I got 4 of 5 to grow.
Had a couple diff phenos with them. 1 about 2 ft tall and very fat tight nugs and the other was tall and much thinner / wispy buds.
Best luck so far has been with Dutch passion.
Of the 21 seeds started only had 2 duds.

3 Likes

For sure d.p. has lots of goodies as u all know Iā€™m a fan of their ā€œthe ultimateā€ and also their mazar I sharif

4 Likes

Weā€™ve had a terrible time with royal queen seeds autos. They donā€™t germinate and when they do hard to get them past seedling. Very weak genetics.

On the other hand, and Iā€™m sure most of u r tired of hearing me say it, MSNL has my vote for best seed bank by far. Best genetics, prices, and customer service. They do it all the right way.

And their mazar is awesome!

4 Likes

Nice & never sick of hearing about good results;) I will check out what their mazar looks like tks again

3 Likes

Donā€™t trust Breeder pics. This is their mazar. Mazar is my #1 fav of all time

Huge yields. Tight ass nugs.:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

5 Likes