This is NOT your typical Accounting Firm… this is a fun team dedicated to serving the employee base in the best way possible!
Are you ready for the challenges of working within a high functioning, fast moving department?
Do you want to be part of a customer-oriented accounting team?
Do you want to be part of a work hard - play hard culture? Only apply if you want to be part of this dynamic company.
Indiva Advisors is committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We are looking for a savvy Senior Accountant who will have direct responsibility for supporting the monthly accounting cycle including journal entries, variance analyses, assisting in creation of financial statements, account reconciliations, audit support, and banking administration. The Position will be based in our Las Vegas Home office.
Job Description and Role:
The daily activities of a Senior Associate may include the following:
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances.
• Perform Job Costing for various departments.
• Prepare and distribute timely monthly financial statement with weekly updates to upper management.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
• Support month-end and year-end close processes.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Ensure that accounts receivables are collected promptly.
• Process payroll in a timely manner.
• Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
• Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
• Maintain the chart of accounts.
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
• Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
• Issue timely and complete financial statements.
• Coordinate the preparation of the annual report.
• Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
• Monitor cash and funding balances.
• Understand the auditing process from start to completion.
Initial Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management or Business.
• Possessing or pursuing a CPA or CMA is a plus
• 4+ Years of relevant experience
• Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to meet deadlines, especially
during closing cycles and audits.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to identify and correct problems.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management.
Email resumes to: [email protected]