Septoria Cannabis

I will confer with my contacts at Bio-Cide International for their perspective on your situation.

My concerns would be the possibility of pathogens in your soil, which in turn would be transmitted to your plants through root contact.

Oxine®WT in your irrigation system would help control pathogens, if present.

Thank you,

image003.jpg

1 Like

I have used oxine and can confirm its fantastic.

Thank you MK3_Pharms for the positive comments

1 Like

Hello. Our foliar based fertilizer pHlourish will take care of this. It remediates these types of issues along with and other mold/mildew type issues (both while growing and after the product has been harvested). I can send you a sample of it + our Organic pesticide - Buddapest. Both products are essential oil based so they can be used up till the last week of flower. Since they are essential oil based, they will not adversely affect any test results. Combining both products will result in pest / mold free plants with an increase in your yield and reduction in seed to harvest. ** These products recently saved an entire crop in Western Colorado ** Please contact info@organnabis.us - provide some photos of the plants experiencing the problem along with an address to send our samples to. We can talk to you over the phone to give you the proper dilution rate and spray cycle for your situation. Thank you. www.organnabis.us +1 (720)372-0513

2 Likes

Ericm. Septoria and other Fungal Pathogens are a problem that we can assist in eliminating or at the very least controlling with our Bio preferred USDA approved product, which work in fighting these problems, along with giving astounding results with healthy growth, increase in weight, THC and Terpenes. The benefits and cost savings are excellent…we confidently claim, from several growers’ tests and testimonials, that a Grower can realize a $34 return for every dollar spent simply by using our two products, Greensafe Soil Amendment and Foliar Spray.**

**We like to call it ‘Better than Free’, not only because of the product benefits, but as it is protocol for the Grower to reduce the Nutrient/Fertilizer input by 1/3rd when adding our product, the cost saving from that reduction alone is greater than the cost of our product. For further information Please feel free to contact me at nick@nickbond.com.

1 Like

did not read all comments so if suggested sorry for repeat, busy man today. If you can afford an Agri Air, pick one up, excellent investment and we have not failed a test since installing. Other types and brands of peroxide oxidizers should work too. we use in our flower and dry rooms

Hello Ericm,
A few notes on your question…
#1 Spinosad is not registered for use on Cannabis because it has not been tested for inhalation.
#2 Regalia is not actually a fungicide but it does stimulate the plant to become more resistant to fungus.
#3 copper accumulates in the soil and will eventually hurt your plants if you use that for several years.

Boy that humidity level you have is tough. You might as well not start over because fungus is everywhere there. Best to just learn how to fight it.

The first thing to do will be to remove all leaves that are within about a foot of the dirt as Septoria lives there. Then foliar spray to raise the pH on your leaf surface by spraying with water pH’d up to about 9. Sounds crazy but plants are fine with that. Test it out first on only one plant of course.
Then get Procidic, OxyPhos and ZeroTol. All are allowed on Cannabis right up to day of harvest and they kill Fungus really well. Use ZeroTol to sterilize your room and your screen materials between each grow. Alternate those with a Neem foliar spray about 3 days apart and with the lights out. Don’t use the neem after you flip to 12/12 but keep going with the others.

In your dirt you can use Triathlon which is a species Bacillis Amyloliquifaciens 737 (I think I might have missed the spelling on that). Anyway, you can foliar spray and root drench with that species.

I don’t know for sure but I think there are LOTS of species that cause leaf spots other than Septoria but I think they all work about the same.

Raise the pH! (that’s all GreenCure does) All fungus species hate that. They have a very narrow range where they can be happy.

Dunk your clones in a solution of Calcium Hypochlorite (pool shocker) for two or three minutes.
Then rinse it off.
Then Dunk again in ZeroTol or H2O2 for about three minutes.
Add some surfactant to each of those solutions as well.
Then rinse in RO water and your clones should be pretty well sterilized.

Spritz your clones with a low conc. of ZeroTol every day.

You should also do some research into Chlorine Dioxide. There are lots of different products containing it. Could work great for your issues.

2 Likes