Service Providers Delineation!

Hey everyone,

This is a little belated (we implemented it last week), but I wanted to let everyone know about an update we made to the directory and groups. We have now added new service provider groups!

The new groups include:

@ServiceProviders – If you felt you weren’t placed in the right group, or weren’t placed at all, please let us know and we’ll try to add you to the proper groups.

5 Likes

Great! Anyway we can get an Engineering section?

3 Likes

Currently I’ve classified engineering firms as consultants and contractors. Would you like to be added to either?

2 Likes

Absolutely. If possible, can you add us to both? If we can only be in one category, can you add us to consultants?

2 Likes

I’d be happy to add you to both. :slight_smile:

Edit: Looks like you’re already in both! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well nevermind lol. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello Hunter Wilson

Please move Greenmark from CONSULTING to FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Better match for what we really so.

regards

Douglas Strabel
Greenmark Expense Reduction Solutions, LLC

19215 SE 34th St. Suite 106
Camas, WA 98607
Telephone: 360-977-3771

www.expreduce.com

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

3 Likes

Done! Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hunter

Thanks

Good idea Winston Engr.

please add us to CONSULTANTS also

Douglas Strabel

Camas, WA 98607

www.expreduce.com

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

1 Like

Hi gang, thanks for doing this. Sorry for the late reply. Can I offer a suggestion to either add a Public Relations/PR service provider or more obviously combine it with marketing? They definitely play in the same sandbox, but there are differences.

2 Likes

Hunter Wilson

Would you please make sure that Greenmark is listed in both FINANCIAL SERVICES and CONSULTING.

Presently shows us as a DISTRIBUTOR - which we are not.

thanks

Doug

Douglas Strabel

Camas, WA 98607

www.expreduce.com

2 Likes

You are now properly grouped and badged, my friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Where do you think we would best sit? Service provider?

Adding a “Data toolkits” section would be too narrow a slice :wink:

2 Likes

thank you…

Douglas Strabel

Camas, WA 98607

www.expreduce.com

2 Likes

You got it!

1 Like