Sharing what I've grown

On the other side, these people with hearts like that will suffer.

8 Likes

Thanks for that fullas. Hard part is just having to wait untill next year to do it all again hahahaha.

9 Likes

One day i will grow out the back in my garden. Just have to figure easy way to deguise it. Thinking of going down the mutation road :thinking:

8 Likes

@bnb Thats the bummer of been in NZ brother

8 Likes

Yeah bro feel you there. Just turning the feeling into more grow fuel hahahaha.

8 Likes

Well crap, that blows. I was really looking forward to seeing them girls show off. Makes me appreciate being able to grow legally.

9 Likes

Yeah man, i did grab cuttings of a few plants that were quite stand out so that’s a positive. I’m gonna aim for mostly autoflowers next year.

6 Likes

@bnb there a few of us that are gonna do autos together down my way plus i do my own outdoors to but autos seem the go in this climate change we having if you time it right you could get 3 harvests in 1 before xmas 1 after and then one right on normal harvest

6 Likes

Thats the idea @st0na, would kove to have three done and dusted before the photoperiods are ready… what strains are you fullas habing kuck with finishing?

7 Likes

@bnb didn’t do any this year outside at all bro to much rain to even put any out

7 Likes

I feel your pain. Did a nice gorilla grow once when I was younger. And they literally bulldozer a lot rite next door to our plants. Didn’t even realize it until we walked through the swamp and weeds. And seen the huge lot flattened on the other side. Some of them were at least 10 or twelve feet tall. They took all the females.

8 Likes

That would of been gutting as @greyalien44

8 Likes

that sucks ass my friend :frowning:

I feel your pain

8 Likes

Kia Ora all. It has been one of the worse seasons for mysepf this year with the cops spraying all my bush patches. I managed to get three decent blue dream clones out and a couple of back yard plants to.

I’ve been keeping busy inside aswell

Still desperately seeking bulk autoflower seeds to.

9 Likes