Should I lower my light

should I lower my 315w CMH light not good with my light set up yet need some help Lol this is only my second year growing I’m only 18 so haven’t been growing long wish I started when I started smoking lol :joy: but here a pic please let me know if I should lower it or not last pic is from the same height as the light (the lights perspective :rofl:)

1 Like

Ita all about the heat. If your hand can stand the heat and its comfortable then the plant will be comfotable. And your trying to recreate the sun inside. So i would lower it a little bit.

2 Likes

Thank you will do rn. The bulb gets really hot

2 Likes

Yes it does that why you have to do a 2 minuted hand heat test. And you need one of those humidity temp monitors at the plants canopy. To see what going on.

2 Likes

All go do that. And Alright I’ll make sure I get one Really soon. Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

Here is what my screenshot looks like.

2 Likes

Like Preybird says it´s all about heat, but if you wanna know more about the distance between lights and plants the key is: Inverse-square law

@gage your 315w CMH every 30cm(Ft) far from plants lose 50% μmol.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

Light intensity always amazes me. How it affects the growth. Some times its annoying. I want to take my 10 x 10 tent and make the entire ceiling led boards. I like to run 8 boards per 4x4 area. Thats what i use in my grows now. But i have a Foshe light and my God thats a cool ass light. I want 3 more but exspensive @ $4800

1 Like

Dam that sounds like a mint set up bro

What the holy hand grenades!!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ya that’s a dope ass set up hoping to get something like that going once me and my girl get are own place lol

1 Like

2 Likes