Show off your bud photos

This is “Italian Strain” looks beautiful & romantic as you could see. She become nearly three months old now!. Thank for Italy :it: So much!. And you could watch the two videos via YouTube through these links if you would. => https://youtu.be/yVHHt0YBMOU => https://youtu.be/exq__iKy28I

6 Likes

“Lithuanian Strain” Has been germinated last Wednesday!. Thank for Lithuania :lithuania: so much!.

Is anyone noticed something on this seed!!?

5 Likes

I managed to capture this odd pic of flowering male plants towering over some females. I manipulated the light spectrum to capture this effect. Notice the glowing pollen from the male plant. It made my brain spin in circles as I considered what it might be like to be a bee (copious quantities hash may have been involved). A bee has no need to see structures other than pollen. Their eyes can see parts of the light spectrum that our lenses are incapable of observing. I imagine this is what it’s like to be the bee.

6 Likes

Good hash I imagine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But, does make you wonder what it would be like to see life as a bee…:honeybee:

4 Likes

Sexy time!

4 Likes

These are some beast plants growing in 30 gal fabric pots

4 Likes

5 Likes

IUnfortunately, the seed has decayed. :slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

That’s a dangler!

Hey Russell,
I just seen your from Michigan as well. I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know if there is anything I can ever contribute please let me know! Or anyway at all we could work together I’d be very interested. Your pics are looking good. I like your style! I’m working on an instagram and getting more of my photos up in here to be more of a presence in the industry.

Thanks so much for posting. Good to see the Midwest getting some representation here!
-Ralph

3 Likes

Our very first seed crop. Stand by for some new cultivars :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I never expected a seed may form on the top of that bud!.

2 Likes

Today!

2 Likes

This is a fun little breeding project under CMH/LED

3 Likes

image image image image image

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like