Show off your cannabis packaging - 2017/2018

Hunter yes, Literally there is a ton of future Money inside the case, just in a different format.
When a companies future business rides on a first perception and a sample. it could be the difference between a no sale and becoming a lifelong vendor!

Everything matters in this business.The Rasta flags , wooden walls J- hook, plastic bag world is evaporating into sophisticated marketing and advertising…many say they do it but only a few can if they have a decade of experience inside this industry, the rest are usually just normal ad and marketing people trying to fit another “widget” into their sales line.

4 Likes

@nick @Nicholas any baggers and taggers In the network?

Very nice, are you currently working with a label company?
We are a custom label and chipboard packaging company and we are expanding into the Cannabis market, I would love the opportunity to assist you with it if possible.

Thanks,
Roberto
Graphic Interfaces, Inc.
www.graphicinterfaces.net
(619) 995-2117

1 Like

We are a custom label and chipboard house, we are expanding into the Cannabis market, We have done a little bit of work in the industry but we are always looking to expand our clientele.
I will take care of you directly and will treat you like family.

Thanks,
Roberto
Graphic Interfaces, Inc.
www.graphicinterfaces.net
(619) 995-2117

10 Likes

I like those syringe cases @Roberto - thanks for sharing those pictures!

2 Likes

Thank you Nicholas!
My customer wanted to protect the syringes that were getting damaged during transit. We created a dual packaging box, able to house their 1 gm & 5 gm syringes, while being able to see the product.

3 Likes

Love the small vial boxes wit the see thru top!!!

3 Likes

16 Likes

The gold on the black background looks really slick!

Do you do the wax stamps yourself @tasiakelle or is that done by a packaging company?

4 Likes

Yea, we do them ourselves and it is usually for specific occasions or promotions otherwise we will use similar stickers.

5 Likes

That’s a nice, fun personal touch, I like it!

3 Likes

We call it wax on wax lol

7 Likes

Super Slick! looks awesome…Love the wax “Signet Ring” seal by the Queen of Extracts, fun!

2 Likes

My packaging will ever be evolving. Does anyone have a good automated soil bagger machine and cost for a east cost set up? also a smaller package machine filler and sealer? I am doing it all by hand. its ging to change as I move forward. The labels are submitted and I built them with a organic chemist I know. So I have confidence in materials but marketing is huge in this industry. Other ag industries not as much

3 Likes

Thought I’d share some of the work that we have done for our clients!

13 Likes

Those caramel chews look delicious. Are they sold in Colorado, perchance?

3 Likes

Oregon only at the moment!

2 Likes

That’s too bad. I guess I need to find an excuse to visit Portland :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great photography work too! I’m really impressed with the lighting and composition of those pictures.

4 Likes

It is so nice when clients spend the correct money to get quality packaging, it just elevates the entire look and perception…many people will get on board soon enough as the competition grows. One thing I would like to offer is that by themselves and close up, these all look fantastic, the challenge is when your in a store and your “one or two inches” of visual space on your package disappears in a sea of competition because everything is being done at tiny size, the POP and POS are sadly missing in retail and that will also need to be approached as the stores become more and more competitive and store flow and product positioning become a real game changer for sales.

5 Likes