Show off your cannabis packaging - 2017/2018

Introducing HydroWorxx, a line of all natural pesticides for organic growers. We helped develop the branding and packaging from the ground up. See more of our work at www.double6design.com

9 Likes

Solid stuff! Looks like it would fit right in at the Home Depot.

3 Likes

Hi Ralpht,
How much automation do you want? We build semi-automated and automated packaging machines. Please contact me privately.
Chris Helm
Meridian Merchandising
360-402-8696
https://www.meridianmerchandising.com/

5 Likes

Some more stuff

12 Likes

That Wildfire joint box is slick - I’m digging your designs!

3 Likes

me too. nice work lucid.

4 Likes

Wow, I am super impressed with the though that has gone into branding your products.
I can’t wait for an August vacation to visit my son and see what the stores and product looks like!

5 Likes

please contact me if you have time. I am looking into partner in new packaging. stuff looks solid

3 Likes

I really like the design on this packaging:

4 Likes

Joint 3 packs, concentrates, and wholesale packaging

9 Likes

Lovely! I like the glossy black bottle at the top. Very classy and not over done.

7 Likes

Great packaging!

3 Likes

Article on the evolution of packaging and where it is headed:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who has made this one of the most popular topics on the forum, you rock! Thanks to you Packaging is now it’s own Sub-Category on Growers Network!

We have a sponsorship opportunity available for the Packaging Sub-Category and I wanted to you to be the first to know!

If you are a packaging company and are interested in getting more eyeballs on your brand give me a call at:
520-337-4609

Andrew Johnson
Growth at Growers Network

5 Likes

We used a local vendor to make the packaging for our vaporizer cartridges. The packaging can hold either a full gram or half gram cartridge and come packaged 10 per sleeve. The entire case / POP dislay hold 4 sleeves of 10 in total.

5 Likes

www.growstone.com

5 Likes

Some more packaging, by the way if anyone needs assistance or wants to ask questions we are always available!

7 Likes

Some of you here are probably too young to remember the twisted tale of the Beyond Bomb company and their battle with the DEA. This bay area company packaged cannabis infused edibles under names like “Keif Kat”, “Buddhafinger”, “Pot Tarts”, and “Stoney Ranchers”. The packaging was an ingenious ripoff of familiar brands and existing trademarked candies. Although parody candies and sodas were delightful and amusing, the fact is these edibles made their way into the hands and stomachs of unwitting children (and ultimately the DEA). I bet the fine readers here can guess the ending to the tragic story of Beyond Bomb…

Packaging must be clear and explain the total contents therein (including additives and pesticides). In those states where packaging compliance is not written into the law, it is up to us as responsible cannabis professionals to self-regulate. It only takes one child getting sick from careless packaging to sully the already tenuous reputation we have all been striving so hard to achieve.

Needless to say, I bet nobody has had a Keif Kat in a few years…

4 Likes

Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that Keif Kat bar…I never had one, and now I feel like I have missed out.

1 Like

We can find a way to re-make them on the DL :wink:

2 Likes